Alligator Adventure – Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Alligator Adventure is located adjacent to Barefoot Landing on the Grand Strand in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. It is one of South Carolina’s most outstanding tourist attractions and is one of the largest facilities for reptile life in the world!
At Alligator Adventure you can learn about the different kinds of Alligators, Crocodiles, Birds, Owls, Frogs, Reptiles, Marmosets, Lemurs, Cranes, Snakes, Hyenas, Monkeys, Tortoises, Turtles and more.
Alligator Adventure offers live shows:
ALLIGATOR LIVE FEEDINGS
(mid-April through mid-October) “Watch in awe as 15ft alligators leap out of the water and slam their powerful jaws down on their dinner. How high can they go? What do they eat? Come join us, and we’ll gladly answer any of your alligator related questions… heck, they don’t even have to be about alligators! Sometimes if you’re lucky, our very own staff veterinarian Dr. Sam Seashole – aka “The Croc Doc” will be on hand to answer a few questions and even autograph his documentary video just for you.”
ALLIGATOR HANDLING AND LECTURE
“In the cooler months alligators don’t eat, but that doesn’t mean we still won’t entertain you. In place of our alligator feeding shows, we have a live alligator handling and lecture. Just a few feet away from where you sit, one of our trained lecturers will let you touch a real live alligator, get your picture taken, and tell you every interesting fact you’ve ever wanted to know about these fascinating creatures.”
“Slither your way into our amphitheatre and let our professional staff teach you a thing or two about these misunderstood reptiles. How do you tell a venomous snake from a non venomous one? Are they really slimy? And where else could you find a lucky young audience member wearing a snake as a hat?… that’s right, only here at Alligator Adventure!”
For more information on the park and pricing see http://alligatoradventure.com/park-information/park-information
Alligator Adventure is a 10 minute drive north of the South Hampton and don’t forget to visit Barefoot Landing next door.
Homeowner’s Private Page
- 11 Mar 2020Protected: South Hampton Homeowners
- 03 Oct 2020Myrtle Beach Halloween 2020
- 01 Sep 2020Murrells Inlet Express Watersports
- 04 Aug 2020Hurricanes in Myrtle Beach
- 01 Jul 2020Myrtle Beach July 2020 Events
- 01 Jun 2020Lucy Buffet’s LuLu’s
- 01 May 2020Myrtle Beach May Activities
- 01 Apr 2020Easter Egg Hunts and Events in Myrtle Beach
- 12 Mar 2020St Patrick’s Day Myrtle Beach
- 01 Feb 2020Kingston Plantation New Owners
- 11 Jan 2020Myrtle Beach Water & Oceanfront Dining
- 26 Nov 2019Myrtle Beach Thanksgiving 2019
- 04 Oct 2019Myrtle Beach Halloween