Myrtle Beach New Year’s Eve is the place to be. The beach is a great way to make the New Year memorable, fun and unique! Time to put your feet in the sand and leave the snow behind with these fun places.
Market Common December Events and New Year’s Eve
4017 Deville St, Myrtle Beach, SC.
9:00 – Midnight
Entertainment: Live music, beer garden, a live feed from New York City’s Times Square and free street entertainment. Ball drop and fireworks at Midnight.
Brookgreen Gardens NIghts of a Thousand Candles
Stroll Under the Lights
1931 Brookgreen Dr, Murrell’s Inlet
Hours: 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Tickets: $20.00 for members & $25.00 Non-Members
Entertainment: Thousands of candles and music. Light refreshments will be available for purchase.
4898 Hwy 17 South, Myrtle Beach
Shop at the Barefoot Landing stores and enjoy dinner at any of their dining options.
LuLu’s Noon New Year’s Eve in Barefoot Landing
4954 Hwy 17 South, Myrtle Beach
Check back for updated info on their website
LuLu’s is celebrating New Year’s Eve for families during the day. A fun filled day for both kids and adults. There will be crafts, kid safe fireworks (bubble wrap,) and a sand castle building contest are only the tip of the iceberg. When the clock strikes NOON there will be a huge beach ball drop over LuLu’s Beach! Hundreds of colorful beach balls will flood the beach, but the excitement doesn’t stop there. A live band, face painting, balloon animals, and more will be at LuLu’s to start your New Year’s celebration off right. Don’t miss this first year event, which will soon be a family tradition!
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
2904 Fantasy Way – Myrtle Beach
Medieval Times has shows throughout the year but reserve the 9:30 pm show on the 31sh to enjoy dinner and show with a New Year’s Eve twist. The event includes as always appetizers, a live show and a delicious four-course feast. For New year’s the package will also include free party favors, a tour of the medieval museum of torture, and a DJ dance party. In addition, there’s a champagne toast as well as a balloon ball drop at midnight.
CHRISTMAS AT PIRATES VOYAGE DINNER & SHOW
# 1 CHOICE FOR THE HOLIDAYS IN MYRTLE BEACH, SC
Celebrate the Christmas Spirit with Charles Dickens’ classic A Christmas Carol with a Swashbuckling Spin. Call The Box Office: (843) 497-9700 for info. or visit https://piratesvoyage.com/myrtle-beach/
You can’t go wrong with any of the Myrtle Beach December and New Year’s Eve options.
Homeowner’s Private Page
- 11 Mar 2020South Hampton Homeowners
- 01 May 2022Myrtle Beach May Events
- 18 Apr 2022Spring Break 2022
- 05 Apr 2022Myrtle Beach in April
- 06 Mar 2022Myrtle Beach St. Patty’s Day
- 01 Mar 2022Myrtle Beach Easter
- 01 Feb 2022MarshWalk Murrell’s Inlet Restaurant Week
- 03 Jan 2022Myrtle Beach Valentine’s Day 2021
- 05 Dec 2021December Events & New Year’s Eve 2021/2022
- 07 Nov 2021Thanksgiving Dinner 2021
- 01 Oct 2021Myrtle Beach October Events 2021
- 01 Sep 2021Labor Day Weekend 2021
- 12 Aug 2021Broadway at the Beach New Additions
- 12 Aug 2021Barefoot Landing 2021 Season
- 12 Aug 2021Embassy / Hilton Resort Renovation
- 01 Aug 2021Beachy Cocktails
- 01 Jul 2021Myrtle Beach in July
- 01 Jun 2021River Island Adventures
- 02 May 2021May 2021 North Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 01 Apr 2021Myrtle Beach Easter Events 2021
- 03 Mar 2021MarshWalk Restaurant Week
- 01 Mar 2021Spring Break in Myrtle Beach
- 12 Jan 2021SOHO – Steaks, Seafood, Sushi
- 01 Dec 2020December Events in Myrtle Beach
- 03 Oct 2020Myrtle Beach Halloween 2020
- 01 Sep 2020Murrells Inlet Express Watersports
- 04 Aug 2020Hurricanes in Myrtle Beach
- 01 Jul 2020Myrtle Beach July 2020 Events
- 01 Jun 2020Lucy Buffet’s LuLu’s
- 01 May 2020Myrtle Beach May Activities
- 01 Feb 2020Kingston Plantation New Owners
- 11 Jan 2020Myrtle Beach Water & Oceanfront Dining
- 20 Aug 2019Myrtle Beach Medical and Dental
- 04 Jun 2019Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 10 Jan 2019Marsh Walk, Murrell’s Inlet
- 21 Nov 2018Lucy Buffett’s LuLu’s