Spending Valentine’s Day in Myrtle Beach
The Grand Strand is full of romantic oceanfront dining and attractions for couples or families.
There’s nothing better than spending time with each other and great food. The views of the ocean, inter-coastal waterway or marsh are an added bonus.
Below are a list of restaurants and activities for a special Valentine’s Day.
Greg Norman’s is the only Australian restaurant in North Myrtle Beach that serve a full menu of wood-grilled steaks and fresh seafood the Outback way. Enjoy dinner overlooking the water with your special Valentine. Greg Norman’s is located at Barefoot Landing and is Sunday-Thursday from 11 am-3 pm, 4:30 pm-9 pm and Friday-Saturday 11 am-3 pm, 4:30 pm-9:30 pm. Call at 843-361-0000 for reservations.
Filet’s Waterfront is a North Myrtle Beach restaurant that offers a menu full of fresh seafood, steak, and sushi. They have a great happy hour that begins at 4 pm each day and features $6 and $7 appetizers as well as discounted delicious sushi and drinks. Enjoy live music, weekly specials, and fun events that they host. Filet’s is open Monday-Saturday from 4-10 pm.
Lucy Buffett’s (Lulu’s) is a great family experience featuring live music, food, and fun! The water views are a perfect setting for Valentine’s Day. Their menu features a wide array of food and they are excellent with allergies of all kinds. LuLu’s is located at Barefoot Landing and is open 7 days a week from 11 am-9 pm, give them a call at 843-491-5011.
“A tradition since basically forever” is their motto. Sea Captain’s house is known for its seafood and great views. They’re open Sunday-Thursday from 4:30-9:00 pm and Friday-Saturday from 4:30-9:30 pm. To make a reservation call 843-448-8082 or reserve online at opentable.com.
This casual beachfront spot has been a Myrtle Beach local and visitor favorite for years. Enjoy lunch and dinner options such as pulled pork, prime rib, and their signature “baby back ribs”. Damon’s is located on the southern tip of the boulevard and is open 7 days a week from 11 am-9 pm.
Sara J’s a family owned waterfront restaurant located just south of us in Garden City. They pride themselves on serving fresh quality seafood while chatting about their fishing memories and adventures. The marsh views are amazing as is their menu favorite, the buffalo shrimp. Sara J’s is open for dinner 7 days a week from 4-9 pm.
The Brentwood Restaurant is known for its low country French cuisine. Couples can enjoy a four-course “Prix Fixe” dinner on Saturday the 13th or Sunday the 14th. This romantic dinner is $65 per couple with wine selections available for an additional $25. Seating is limited. Call 843-249-2601 for reservations. The “Prix Fixe” Romantic Dinner menu options may be found online.
Dinner For Two
Many restaurants along the Grand Strand offer a romantic setting perfect for Valentine’s Day or any other special occasion. Reservations are suggested for Valentin’e Day weekend. Here are some of the most romantic restaurants in Myrtle Beach for couples to enjoy.
- Croissants Bistro & Bakery | 3751 Robert M Grissom Parkway | 843-448-2253
- Aspen Grille | 5101 N. Kings Hwy | 843-449-9191
- Hook & Barrel | 8014 N. Kings Hwy | 843-839-5888
- New York Prime | 405 28th Ave N. | 843-448-8081
Other Valentine’s Day Activities
Ripley’s Aquarium this Valentine’s Day offers Splash of Love. It is an annual event where couples have the chance to enjoy a romantic dinner in the setting of their choice. The event is on February 14th, 5pm – 8pm. Here are the three packages available for 2021:
- Sea of Love ($120 +tax per couple) – a four-course dinner for two, one drink ticket per person, one long-stemmed rose, and a souvenir photo
- Tunnel of Love ($180 +tax per couple) – premier seating inside the Shark Tunnel, a four-course dinner for two, two drink tickets per person, one long-stemmed rose, a souvenir photo, a strolling musician, and a box of premium chocolates
- You’re My Penguin ($300 +tax per couple) – VIP seating inside the Penguin Playhouse, a four-course dinner for two, two drink tickets per person, a bottle of champagne, cocktail service during dinner, one long-stemmed rose, a souvenir photo, live music, and a box of premium chocolates
Reservations are required. Call 843-916-0888 for more information.
Couples can sip on the beverage of their choice while co-painting a work of art this Valentine’s Day at Wine & Design located in The Market Common. For $65, couples will be provided two pre-traced canvas, paint, brushes, and aprons. You will each paint half of a cute couple-themed scene that will be hung together creating a lovely work of art.
Wine & Design is BYOB (wine, beer, and snacks), but provides plastic cups, corkscrews, and bottle openers. Couples are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes early to pour their drinks and get set up. Wine & Design has other Valentine’s-themed painting scheduled throughout the month of February if you aren’t able to make it on the 14th. Reservations are required.
Throughout Valentine’s Day weekend, couples can enjoy a decadent dipping dinner at The Melting Pot. This specialty menu is $74.99 per person for a 5-course dinner which includes a starter course, a cheese course, salads, entrees, and chocolate fondue dessert.
On the 13th and 14th, a 3-course lunch is available for $49.99 per person. This menu includes a cheese course, entrees, and chocolate fondue dessert. For an additional charge, couples may add a charcuterie board to their meal or a 3-stem rose package. Please call 843-692-9003 to make your reservations. The full Valentine’s Day menu is available online.
Take to the seas and enjoy a romantic cruise on the Enchantress, a 44’ Caribbean sailing yacht. The Enchantress is the area’s largest chartered sailboat offering guests a variety of cruise options. For couples, Enchanted Sailing Charters offers 4 romantic cruises.
- Sunset Dinner Cruise: $545 for 2 guests, 3-hour cruise, 4-course meal provided by Outback Steakhouse, sodas and bottled water provided, BYOB
- Sunset Cruise: $395 for 2 guests, 3-hour cruise, sodas and bottled water provided, BYOB
- Proposal/Anniversary Cruise: $545 for 2 guests, 3-hour cruise, 4-course meal provided by Outback Steakhouse, option to add an overnight stay on the sailboat (+$150 for a Night at the Dock, +$400 for a Night at Sea)
- The “I DO” Cruise: $545 for up to 6 guests, 3-hour cruise, and marriage ceremony by Captain John
Known as the Historic Rivertown, Conway is full of history and culture. Downtown Conway specifically is filled with shops and restaurants.
A trip to Huntington Beach State Park is always an adventure. The most romantic thing to do is a stroll through the National Historic Landmark, the Castle. It’s easy to get lost in the experience as you venture through the many rooms, halls, and gardens of the castle. Admission into the Castle is $2 per person plus regular park admission.
For the more adventurous couples, spend an afternoon exploring the ropes course, climbing wall, and extreme zip lines at Radical Ropes. This five-acre forest is full of adrenaline-pumping action and breathtaking views.
For the best nightlife found all in one location, visit Broadway at the Beach. There are plenty of restaurants and shops to keep you entertained during the day and comes to life when the sun goes down.
Duplin Winery is combining the best of both worlds – wine tasting and live music. Couples can sip wine on the Courtyard Patio while enjoying live music by local musicians. See the currently scheduled musicians online.
Murrells Inlet MarshWalk is comprised of 7 locally-owned restaurants that all feature fresh, locally-sourced seafood. Throughout the year, live music is played nightly up and down the MarshWalk. After enjoying a scrumptious meal, you and your significant other can stroll along the MarshWalk enjoying a variety of live music while sipping on your favorite cocktail.
If you and your significant other love being outdoors there is plenty to do in the Gardens. With over 9,000 acres of landscaped gardens visitors can look forward to handmade sculptures scattered throughout the facilities. There also an on-site zoo, riverboat tours of the Waccamaw River, and on-site dining.
Homeowner’s Private Page
- 11 Mar 2020Protected: South Hampton Homeowners
- 01 Sep 2021Labor Day Weekend 2021
- 12 Aug 2021Broadway at the Beach New Additions
- 12 Aug 2021Barefoot Landing 2021 Season
- 12 Aug 2021Embassy / Hilton Resort Renovation
- 01 Aug 2021Beachy Cocktails
- 01 Jul 2021Myrtle Beach in July
- 01 Jun 2021River Island Adventures
- 02 May 2021May 2021 North Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 01 Apr 2021Myrtle Beach Easter Events 2021
- 03 Mar 2021MarshWalk Restaurant Week
- 01 Mar 2021Spring Break in Myrtle Beach
- 03 Feb 2021Myrtle Beach Valentine’s Day 2021
- 12 Jan 2021SOHO – Steaks, Seafood, Sushi
- 16 Dec 2020Myrtle Beach New Year’s Eve 2020/2021
- 01 Dec 2020December Events in Myrtle Beach
- 17 Nov 2020Thanksgiving Dinner Restaurants 2020
- 03 Oct 2020Myrtle Beach Halloween 2020
- 01 Sep 2020Murrells Inlet Express Watersports
- 04 Aug 2020Hurricanes in Myrtle Beach
- 01 Jul 2020Myrtle Beach July 2020 Events
- 01 Jun 2020Lucy Buffet’s LuLu’s
- 01 May 2020Myrtle Beach May Activities
- 01 Feb 2020Kingston Plantation New Owners
- 11 Jan 2020Myrtle Beach Water & Oceanfront Dining
- 20 Aug 2019Myrtle Beach Medical and Dental
- 04 Jun 2019Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 10 Jan 2019Marsh Walk, Murrell’s Inlet
- 21 Nov 2018Lucy Buffett’s LuLu’s