Kingston Plantation Dining
Embassy Resort 2021-2022 Renovation
The Embassy has announced their plans to renovate the entire pool deck area at the Embassy Suites. All pools, Splash! Waterpark and Splash! Café & Bar will be closed for use from Sept 7, 2021 to June 1, 2022. All guests will still have use of the multiple pools at the Hilton Myrtle Beach. The Embassy rooms will be renovated after the outdoor project is finished. The Embassy plans to shut down the hotel for the room renovations.
Article Dated February 25, 2020
(Some renovations were postponed due to COVID)
Kingston Resorts to Undergo $50 Million Dollar Multi-Phase
Transformative Renovation and Repositioning
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. – “EOS Investors LLC (EOS), a privately held real estate investment firm, has unveiled plans for a multi-phase $50 million dollar renovation of the Kingston Resorts properties, beginning with a comprehensive $20 million dollar investment in the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort followed by a $30 million dollar investment in the Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort. The transformative renovation of Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort is set for completion by June 2020 and will bring EOS’s vision to life for the future of these legacy properties, which includes a repositioning and reintroduction of the Hilton property as one of the premier oceanfront resort destinations in the market.
Phase one for Kingston Resorts’ renovation, which began in January 2020, includes a complete redesign and upgrade of all 385 guest rooms at Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort. Room configurations will also be diversified in an effort to accommodate families, multi-generational travel and group needs. Bathrooms will undergo complete modernizations, including the addition of walk-in showers.
“As we look to improve upon Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort’s success, we see incredible value and opportunity in elevating and enhancing the unique characteristics, offerings and experiences of the property,” said Jonathan Wang, EOS president. “Making this significant investment in the resort is consistent with EOS’s overall focus to provide premier hospitality experiences in strong, destination markets.”
The renovation will feature a complete reimagination of Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort’s current outdoor dining concept with a transformation into an upscale, social setting outfitted with inviting seating, fire pits and games, offering light fare and beverages throughout the day. Unique design elements will include floor-to-ceiling wood dividers that will offer guests a more private experience while still enjoying the Atlantic breezes and views of the ocean. Other public spaces and common areas undergoing renovation include the Dunes Ballroom, the property’s 16th floor meeting and event space offering panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, as well as the hotel’s oceanfront pool, which will be upgraded with new lounge chairs and umbrellas. Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort’s signature oceanfront bar will also be refreshed and expanded to maximize guests’ access to unparalleled ocean views and fresh beverages.
“From our refreshed dining outlets to our newly configured and beautifully renovated guestrooms, we’re excited to offer an elevated experience for our guests,” said Bob Barenberg, general manager, Kingston Resorts®. “For more than 45 years, Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort has created so many memorable experiences for our guests, and we look forward to welcoming the next generation of travelers building memories along the Grand Strand.”
Kingston Resorts, owned by EOS, encompasses two market-leading, premium-branded full-service resorts, the 255-suite Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort and the 385-room Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort as well as more than 1,600 residential condominiums and townhomes. The 157-acre beachfront campus boasts direct access to Myrtle Beach and the Atlantic Ocean, countless guest amenities and is the largest and most comprehensive oceanfront conference venue between Atlantic City, New Jersey and West Palm Beach, Florida. The resort features 100,000+ square feet of meeting and event space, multiple food and beverage outlets, more than a dozen swimming pools, a recently constructed spa and fitness facility (Spa33 and 78Fitness) and a plethora of outdoor water activities.”
Kingston Plantation 5 Star Gated Luxury Resort
The Kingston Plantation Resort is located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and is in a class of itself when it comes to oceanfront resorts. The gated resort offers 24/7roaming security throughout the 145 acres.
There are plenty of places to eat, drink and be entertained right in the resort from pool side casual to fine dining. The Hilton has great outdoor oceanfront dining with entertainment and spectacular views.
An oceanfront walkway connects the resort to activities, restaurants, bars, entertainment and more.
The Kingston Plantation is centrally located on the Grand Strand close to attractions, amusement parks, live music theaters, shopping centers, golf courses, nightlife and much more.
There are twenty acres of freshwater lakes scattered throughout the resort property. You will see wildlife, including beautiful black swans and snowy white egrets. There is a walking path throughout for joggers, walkers and bicycles. The resort sets on 145 acres of oceanfront prime property that is gorgeous with lots of amenities.
It is a short walk to the Embassy from the the South Hampton with a connecting walkway. The South Hampton is close to pools, beach, Embassy and Hilton. The Embassy and Hilton offers shopping, poolside and oceanfront dining, bars, snacks, Starbucks, entertainment, meeting rooms and more.
Kingston Plantation Fitness 78 Health Club
Stay active at the resort’s dedicated fitness and sports center, Fitness78. The luxury facility opened in 2017 with fitness classes, personalized training plans, and a rejuvenating sauna. 78Fitness offers membership packages for individuals, couples and family packages. There are three golf simulators at the club and an outdoor putting green. 78Fitness has cardio and strength-training equipment, yoga classes, kickboxing and Zumba and personalized training plans. Direct number 1-843-497-2444.
Swim, dive or chill at the fitness club’s large indoor pool designed for laps, but perfect for relaxation, too. There is a deck for lounging while the kids play in the splashpad area and there is also a heated whirlpool and aquacise classes.
Tennis and Pickle Ball Courts
Practice your serve on four lit tennis courts, three clay and one hard, four pickleball courts, sand volleyball court and horseshoe pit.
Spa33 is located next door to the health club at the entrance to the resort with a salon that offers massages and spa services.
Spa33 treatments blend ancient traditions with modern luxury. There are five tranquil treatment rooms, facials and body treatments, locker rooms with showers and steam rooms. Call 843-497-1910 for appointments.
The serenity starts at Spa33 with their expert massage therapists that are trained in Swedish Deep Tissue, Stone and Prenatal massages.
You can be pampered at Spa33 with their luxury treatments, manicures, pedicures, and hair treatments. The lounge area is perfect for bridal parties and group getaways.
The Kingston Plantation Resort is a vacation paradise with all the amenities that are perfect for family vacations, girls get-away, golf outings, bridal and bachelorette parties.
Kingston Plantation Fitness and Spa “The Landing”
The Landing at Kingston Plantation is a brand new fitness and spa that is open to the public. The grand opening was on Thursday, June 15, 2017. The Landing features a fitness center, spa, event space, tennis and pickleball courts and so much more.
The 29,520 square foot state-of-the-art facility has a combination of health, 78 Fitness, and luxury, Spa 33, all in one place.
The facility includes men’s and women’s locker rooms, showers and steam rooms. The facility is also handicap compliant.
78 Fitness is open to Kingston Plantation resort guests, property owners and Myrtle Beach community members with cardio machines, strength-training equipment and free weights.
The facility offers fitness classes, yoga, kickboxing and Zumba. There are three golf simulators and an outdoor putting green
78 Fitness features four lit tennis courts with lessons for players of all skill levels, four pickleball courts, sand volleyball court, a playground for children and a horseshoe pit.
The indoor pool is designed for swimming laps or relaxing. There are is a deck with lounge chairs, a heated whirlpool and a splash pad for kids. 78 Fitness Rates
Spa 33 is relaxing and beautiful with a modern design. There is a tranquility garden outside, fire pit with seating and water features.
There is something for everyone at The Landing in the Kingston Plantation Resort. When you’re done working out and relaxing have dinner and a drink at one of the many Kingston Planing Dining options.
For information call (843) 449-0006.
Kingston Plantation Dining | Oceanfront | Pool Side
Kingston Plantation Dining is endless. You can start off the day with a morning coffee at Starbucks from the Embassy or Hilton and end the night at one of the restaurants or bars. There are many different places to eat with Kingston Plantation Dining. There is a variety from grab-n-go to casual and high class sit down. The views are spectacular no matter where you dine or decide to have a drink. Live entertainment from Memorial Day to Labor Day at the Hilton and Embassy.
Vintage Twelve Restaurant
Upscale Kingston Plantation Dining at the Vintage Twelve Restaurant is the newest restaurant in the Resort.
The oceanfront contemporary restaurant seats 44 and the views are gorgeous.
The menu features something for everyone including grass-fed natural beef, fresh fish, local organically grown vegetables and a wine list from around the world.
Vintage Twelve Restaurant Menu
843-497-7300 (For reservations in the busy season)
Hours are 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. daily
Café Amalfi in located in Kingston Plantation resort inside the Hilton. It’s a beautiful oceanfront restaurant that is open and airy. The Amalfi is casual fine dining at its best. The views are stunning whether you having breakfast, lunch or dinner. Menu
The Coastal Grill is located at the Embassy Suites Hotel in the Resort. It features casual dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The menu is large from seafood to burgers. You can dress up or go in flip flops. This is a great family place to eat at the Kingston Plantation.
They are great for gluten allergies. Menu
Located in the lobby of the Embassy Suites and Hilton. Starbucks offers grab-and-go sandwiches, milk shakes and pre-made salads. A great way to start your morning.
Splash Café & Bar
The Splash Café & Bar offers quick lunches and dinners while relaxing outdoors by the pool and listening to music with a band or DJ. You can enjoy a cocktail, beer, wine or special beach drinks while you’re entertained by the line dancers or you can join the fun. It’s a great place to sit back and be entertained, grab some food or have a drink.
Beach Combers Wet Whistle
Located directly oceanfront in the Hilton Hotel by the pools is the Beach Combers restaurant. This outdoor, casual restaurant is open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Light menu items and beverages are served in this setting overlooking the pools and ocean. The Wet Whistle Pool Bar has to be one of the best beachfront bars on the beach. This bar is open daily in season from 11:00 a.m. until 12 o’clock in the evening. This bar is also known for the Wet Whistle “Drink of the Day” and for live bands playing everyday in the summer.
You can’t go wrong with any of the Kingston Plantation Dining choices.
And some of the best Myrtle Beach Ice Cream. Cindy and Jim’s Ice Cream located at the resort’s entrance. Cindy and Jim are also resort owners and they make a great peanut butter sundae.
Homeowner’s Private Page
- 11 Mar 2020South Hampton Homeowners
- 07 Nov 2021Thanksgiving Dinner 2021Local Myrtle Beach Dining Options For Your Thanksgiving Day Meal. Dine in or carry out available...
- 01 Oct 2021Myrtle Beach October Events 2021Myrtle Beach October Events 2021….. Happy Halloween! Summer is winding down in the Myrtle Beac...
- 01 Sep 2021Labor Day Weekend 2021Myrtle Beach starts to wind down Labor Day weekend. The crowds are smaller, kids are back in school...
- 12 Aug 2021Broadway at the Beach New AdditionsThe great shopping, entertainment and dining just keeps coming to Broadway at the Beach. ...
- 12 Aug 2021Barefoot Landing 2021 SeasonBarefoot Landing is located in North Myrtle Beach, SC and has announced several new openings of reta...
- 12 Aug 2021Embassy / Hilton Resort RenovationKingston Resort Renovation 2021-2022 The Embassy has announced their plans to renovate the entire po...
- 01 Aug 2021Beachy CocktailsWhat’s better than your feet in the sand and a drink in hand. Here are some of my favorite Bea...
- 01 Jul 2021Myrtle Beach in JulyMyrtle Beach has much to offer in July. Check out these events and plan your Fourth of July in Myrtl...
- 01 Jun 2021River Island AdventuresRiver Island Adventures River Island is a one-of-a-kind destination where guests can escape, explore...
- 02 May 2021May 2021 North Myrtle Beach AttractionsNORTH MYRTLE BEACH ATTRACTIONS North Myrtle Beach (NMB) has many attractions, events and things to d...
- 01 Apr 2021Myrtle Beach Easter Events 20212021 Easter Egg Hunts and Events Please check with local businesses about Easter Egg Hunts and event...
- 03 Mar 2021MarshWalk Restaurant WeekMarshWalk Restaurant Week March 1-7, 2021 “Join us for our Inaugural MarshWalk Restaura...
- 01 Mar 2021Spring Break in Myrtle BeachSpring Break is here and right around the corner for many others. Myrtle Beach is one of the top de...
- 03 Feb 2021Myrtle Beach Valentine’s Day 2021Spending Valentine’s Day in Myrtle Beach The Grand Strand is full of romantic oceanfront dinin...
- 12 Jan 2021SOHO – Steaks, Seafood, SushiSOHO Steaks, Seafood & Sushi is located outside the Kingston Plantation across from CVS at 9715...
- 16 Dec 2020Myrtle Beach New Year’s Eve 2020/2021Myrtle Beach New Year’s Eve is the place to be. The beach is a great way to make the New Year memor...
- 01 Dec 2020December Events in Myrtle BeachChristmas at Pirates Voyage Click On Link Above for Dates Venue: Pirates Voyage Address: 8907 North...
- 03 Oct 2020Myrtle Beach Halloween 2020Halloween will be a little different this year with COVID still hanging around. There are a few eve...
- 01 Sep 2020Murrells Inlet Express WatersportsExpress Watersports Murrell’s Inlet, SC We have used Express Watersports for many of our water...
- 04 Aug 2020Hurricanes in Myrtle BeachHurricanes in the Grand Strand, South Carolina Horry County Hurricane Information Emergency-Manageme...
- 01 Jul 2020Myrtle Beach July 2020 EventsLooking for something to do in the Myrtle Beach area for July 4th weekend? Check out these events a...
- 01 Jun 2020Lucy Buffet’s LuLu’sLucy Buffet’s LuLu’s Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach “Lucy Buffett’s LuLu’s in No...
- 01 May 2020Myrtle Beach May ActivitiesPlease check with all venues for cancellation due to the coronavirus. Rivertown Music and Beer Festi...
- 01 Feb 2020Kingston Plantation New OwnersKingston Plantation is one of South Carolina’s largest privately owned conference venues and resorts...
- 11 Jan 2020Myrtle Beach Water & Oceanfront DiningMyrtle Beach Water/Oceanfront Dining Myrtle Beach has many, many restaurants, bars, and fast food pl...
- 20 Aug 2019Myrtle Beach Medical and DentalListed below are local Myrtle Beach Medical and Dental addresses and phone numbers to keep handy whe...
- 04 Jun 2019Myrtle Beach AttractionsMyrtle Beach Attractions For The Whole Family Myrtle Beach Attractions the entire family can enjoy f...
- 10 Jan 2019Marsh Walk, Murrell’s InletThe Marsh Walk, Murrell’s Inlet, South Carolina The Marsh Walk is a 1/2 mile waterfront boardw...
- 21 Nov 2018Lucy Buffett’s LuLu’sLucy Buffett Grand Opening of LuLu’s June 9, 2018 Lucy Buffett, Jimmy’s sister, opened her thi...