Kingston Plantation is one of South Carolina’s largest privately owned conference venues and resorts. It offers 2,800 feet of beachfront property along the Atlantic Ocean and is located between Atlantic City, New Jersey, and West Palm Beach, Florida. The Resort features over 100,000 square feet of meeting and event space, multiple dining options, over a dozen swimming pools, waterpark and a new spa and fitness facility.
The prestigious resort is home to the 385 room Hilton and 255 room Embassy Suites. The two hotels have a combined 100,000 square feet of meeting and event space, along with oceanfront, indoor and poolside dining, Starbucks, entertainment, shopping and other amenities. The property also includes more than 1,600 residential condominiums and townhomes.
The 160-acre property is located in the heart of the Grand Strand in Myrtle Beach just south of the North Myrtle Beach border.
RLJ Lodging acquired the Myrtle Beach resort in 2017 and has sold for $156 million in 2019 to EOS Investors LLC. The New York City based firm, EOS Investors LLC, is a privately held real estate investment firm and are the new owners of the Kingston Plantation Resort.
“EOS is excited to become a part of the long history of Kingston Resorts, the premier oceanfront resort destination in Myrtle Beach,” said Jonathan Wang, President of EOS. “The Resort is a great example of an irreplaceable resort in a desirable destination market that defines our investment approach. We are looking forward to the opportunity to work with the Hilton and to invest in the Resort and build upon Kingston’s long history of success and create the next chapter in the Resort’s legacy.”
“We are grateful for the opportunity to expand the EOS portfolio with a market-leading resort in Myrtle Beach, one of the most popular beach destinations on the East Coast and the second fastest growing metropolitan area in the United States,” said Tom Burns, Vice President of EOS. “With over 20 million annual visitors, Myrtle Beach provides guests and residents with a diverse array of amenities, unseen in many other markets in the United States.”
EOS is a fully integrated investment firm dedicated to identifying and creating value within the hospitality sector. EOS utilizes a highly selective investment approach focused on high-quality, differentiated assets with attractive risk-adjusted returns. Headquartered in New York City, EOS seeks investment opportunities across the United States, with an emphasis on major urban markets and resort destinations.
Homeowner’s Private Page
- 11 Mar 2020Protected: South Hampton Homeowners
- 01 Oct 2021Myrtle Beach October Events 2021
- 01 Sep 2021Labor Day Weekend 2021
- 12 Aug 2021Broadway at the Beach New Additions
- 12 Aug 2021Barefoot Landing 2021 Season
- 12 Aug 2021Embassy / Hilton Resort Renovation
- 01 Aug 2021Beachy Cocktails
- 01 Jul 2021Myrtle Beach in July
- 01 Jun 2021River Island Adventures
- 02 May 2021May 2021 North Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 01 Apr 2021Myrtle Beach Easter Events 2021
- 03 Mar 2021MarshWalk Restaurant Week
- 01 Mar 2021Spring Break in Myrtle Beach
- 03 Feb 2021Myrtle Beach Valentine’s Day 2021
- 12 Jan 2021SOHO – Steaks, Seafood, Sushi
- 16 Dec 2020Myrtle Beach New Year’s Eve 2020/2021
- 01 Dec 2020December Events in Myrtle Beach
- 17 Nov 2020Thanksgiving Dinner Restaurants 2020
- 03 Oct 2020Myrtle Beach Halloween 2020
- 01 Sep 2020Murrells Inlet Express Watersports
- 04 Aug 2020Hurricanes in Myrtle Beach
- 01 Jul 2020Myrtle Beach July 2020 Events
- 01 Jun 2020Lucy Buffet’s LuLu’s
- 01 May 2020Myrtle Beach May Activities
- 01 Feb 2020Kingston Plantation New Owners
- 11 Jan 2020Myrtle Beach Water & Oceanfront Dining
- 20 Aug 2019Myrtle Beach Medical and Dental
- 04 Jun 2019Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 10 Jan 2019Marsh Walk, Murrell’s Inlet
- 21 Nov 2018Lucy Buffett’s LuLu’s