Kingston Plantation is one of South Carolina’s largest privately owned conference venues and resorts. It offers 2,800 feet of beachfront property along the Atlantic Ocean and is located between Atlantic City, New Jersey, and West Palm Beach, Florida. The Resort features over 100,000 square feet of meeting and event space, multiple dining options, over a dozen swimming pools, waterpark and a new spa and fitness facility.
The prestigious resort is home to the 385 room Hilton and 255 room Embassy Suites. The two hotels have a combined 100,000 square feet of meeting and event space, along with oceanfront, indoor and poolside dining, Starbucks, entertainment, shopping and other amenities. The property also includes more than 1,600 residential condominiums and townhomes.
The 160-acre property is located in the heart of the Grand Strand in Myrtle Beach just south of the North Myrtle Beach border.
RLJ Lodging acquired the Myrtle Beach resort in 2017 and has sold for $156 million in 2019 to EOS Investors LLC. The New York City based firm, EOS Investors LLC, is a privately held real estate investment firm and are the new owners of the Kingston Plantation Resort.
“EOS is excited to become a part of the long history of Kingston Resorts, the premier oceanfront resort destination in Myrtle Beach,” said Jonathan Wang, President of EOS. “The Resort is a great example of an irreplaceable resort in a desirable destination market that defines our investment approach. We are looking forward to the opportunity to work with the Hilton and to invest in the Resort and build upon Kingston’s long history of success and create the next chapter in the Resort’s legacy.”
“We are grateful for the opportunity to expand the EOS portfolio with a market-leading resort in Myrtle Beach, one of the most popular beach destinations on the East Coast and the second fastest growing metropolitan area in the United States,” said Tom Burns, Vice President of EOS. “With over 20 million annual visitors, Myrtle Beach provides guests and residents with a diverse array of amenities, unseen in many other markets in the United States.”
EOS is a fully integrated investment firm dedicated to identifying and creating value within the hospitality sector. EOS utilizes a highly selective investment approach focused on high-quality, differentiated assets with attractive risk-adjusted returns. Headquartered in New York City, EOS seeks investment opportunities across the United States, with an emphasis on major urban markets and resort destinations.
Homeowner’s Private Page
- 11 Mar 2020Protected: South Hampton Homeowners
- 01 Apr 2020Easter Egg Hunts and Events in Myrtle Beach
- 12 Mar 2020St Patrick’s Day Myrtle Beach
- 01 Feb 2020Kingston Plantation New Owners
- 11 Jan 2020Myrtle Beach Water & Oceanfront Dining
- 26 Nov 2019Myrtle Beach Thanksgiving 2019
- 04 Oct 2019Myrtle Beach Halloween
- 01 Sep 2019Hurricanes in Myrtle Beach
- 20 Aug 2019Myrtle Beach Medical and Dental
- 01 Jul 2019Myrtle Beach July 4th Celebration
- 04 Jun 2019Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 16 May 2019Myrtle Beach May Events
- 10 Apr 2019Myrtle Beach Easter
- 19 Feb 2019Marine Life Myrtle Beach
- 10 Jan 2019Marsh Walk, Murrell’s Inlet
- 06 Dec 2018Myrtle Beach New Year’s Eve
- 21 Nov 2018Lucy Buffett’s LuLu’s
- 07 Oct 2018South Hampton
- 14 Sep 2018Myrtle Beach Facts Trivia & History
- 08 Aug 2018Alligator Adventure
- 16 Jul 2018Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 03 Jul 2018Myrtle Beach History
- 12 Jun 2018Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Entertainment Complex
- 06 May 2018Kingston Plantation Resort
- 05 May 2018Kingston Plantation Dining
- 03 May 2018The Landing Kingston Plantation Fitness/Spa