Myrtle Beach Kid’s Attractions, Entertainment and Activities!
Q: What do you call the seagulls that live by the Bay?
Q: What did the beach say to the surfer?
A: Nothing… it just waved.
Q: What do you say when the beach asks you to walk on it?
Q: Why didn’t the poodle want to go to the beach?
A: It didn’t want to be a hot dog.
Q: What happens when you go to the beach and throw your hat in the water?
A: It gets wet!
Q: What do you call a Hogwarts professor who goes to the beach?
A: A sandwitch
Q: What did the beach say when it saw the tide come in?
A: Long time no sea.
Q: How do you pay the fee to get on a beach?
A: You use sand dollars.
Q: Why did the crab cross the beach?
A: To get to the other tide.
Q: Where does a fish go to borrow money?
A: The loan shark
Q: What do whales eat for dinner?
A: Fish and ships
Q: Why do people swim at salt water beaches?
A: Because a pepper beach would make them sneeze
Q: What did one tidal pool say to the other tidal pool?
A: Show me your mussels.
Q: Which legendary singer do beach resorts love to host?
A: Dinah Shore
Q: What card game do anglers play at the beach?
A: Go fish.
Q: What did the boy say after a long day at the beach?
A: Mommy, I’m surf bored.
Q: What do trains do during the summer?
A: Play beach trolleyball
Q: What do toads drink when they go to the beach?
A: Ice cold Croak-o-cola.
Q: Why did they call the police during the summer beach concert?
A: Something fishy was going on.
Q: What did the family do when they arrived at the summer breach resort?
A: They shellabrated.
Q: What kind of fruit tree grows at the beach?
A: Crab apple trees.
Q: What do you call a labrador at the beach in August?
A: A hot dog
Q: What kind of dessert do you serve at a summer beach party?
A: Beach pie.
Q: What kind of sandwiches can you make at the beach?
A: Peanut butter and jellyfish sandwiches.
Q: What do you call a cat who lives at the beach?
A: Sandy claws.
Q: What did the pig say while laying out at the beach?
A: I’m bacon
Q: What is the strongest animal at the beach?
A: The mussels.
Q: What did the beach say to the people who came back for the summer?
A: Long time no sea.
Q: What’s the best day of the week to go to the beach?
Q: What do you call a French man who wears beach sandals?
A: Phillipe Phloppe.
Q: What do you call a snowman at the beach?
A: A puddle.
Q: Which fish is the most famous at the beach?
A: Star fish
Q: Which comedian loves going to the beach?
A: Pauly Shore
Q: Why don’t oysters give to charity?
A: Because they’re shellfish
Q: What does a mermaid wear to maths lessons?
A: An algae-bra
Q: Where do shellfish go to borrow money?
A: The prawn broker
Q: What does seaweed say when it’s stuck at the bottom of the sea?
A: “Kelp! Kelp!”
Q: What is the best way to communicate with a fish?
A: Drop it a line!
Q: Why does it take pirates so long to learn the alphabet?
A: Because they spend years at C!
Q: What happened to the shark that swallowed a bunch of keys?
A: It got lockjaw
Q: Did you hear about the red ship that collided with the blue ship?
A: All the sailors were marooned
Q: Why are there fish at the bottom of the sea?
A: Because they dropped out of school
Homeowner’s Private Page
- 11 Mar 2020Protected: South Hampton Homeowners
- 01 Apr 2020Easter Egg Hunts and Events in Myrtle BeachEaster Egg Hunts and Events in the Myrtle Beach Area for 2020. Please check with local businesses ab...
- 12 Mar 2020St Patrick’s Day Myrtle BeachSt Patrick’s Day North Myrtle Beach Parade and Festival Come and gather for the 32nd annual S...
- 01 Feb 2020Kingston Plantation New OwnersKingston Plantation is one of South Carolina’s largest privately owned conference venues and resorts...
- 11 Jan 2020Myrtle Beach Water & Oceanfront DiningMyrtle Beach Water/Oceanfront Dining Myrtle Beach has many, many restaurants, bars, and fast food pl...
- 26 Nov 2019Myrtle Beach Thanksgiving 2019Looking for a Thanksgiving meal that is served to you. Check out some of these local Myrtle Beach r...
- 04 Oct 2019Myrtle Beach HalloweenMyrtle Beach Halloween 2018 Events There is lots to do on the Grand Strand for an exciting Myrtle Be...
- 01 Sep 2019Hurricanes in Myrtle BeachHurricanes in the Grand Strand, South Carolina Horry County Hurricane Information Emergency-Manageme...
- 20 Aug 2019Myrtle Beach Medical and DentalListed below are local Myrtle Beach Medical and Dental addresses and phone numbers to keep handy whe...
- 01 Jul 2019Myrtle Beach July 4th CelebrationMyrtle Beach is known for great firework displays. Below is a list of events in the area. Br...
- 04 Jun 2019Myrtle Beach AttractionsMyrtle Beach Attractions For The Whole Family Myrtle Beach Attractions the entire family can enjoy f...
- 16 May 2019Myrtle Beach May EventsMyrtle Beach May Events from Bike Week to Blue Crab Festival May 11th starts off Myrtle Beach May Ev...
- 10 Apr 2019Myrtle Beach EasterMyrtle Beach Easter Worship & Sunrise Services Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Easter Sunrise Services G...
- 19 Feb 2019Marine Life Myrtle BeachMarine Life Found On The Grand Strand Marine Life found on the Grand Strand, Myrtle Beach S.C. inclu...
- 10 Jan 2019Marsh Walk, Murrell’s InletThe Marsh Walk, Murrell’s Inlet, South Carolina The Marsh Walk is a 1/2 mile waterfront boardw...
- 06 Dec 2018Myrtle Beach New Year’s EveMyrtle Beach New Year’s Eve 2018/2019 Myrtle Beach New Year’s Eve is the place to be. The beach is...
- 21 Nov 2018Lucy Buffett’s LuLu’sLucy Buffett Grand Opening of LuLu’s June 9, 2018 Lucy Buffett, Jimmy’s sister, opened her thi...
- 07 Oct 2018South HamptonSouth Hampton Kingston Plantation | Oceanfront Resort The South Hampton is located in the beautiful...
- 14 Sep 2018Myrtle Beach Facts Trivia & HistoryMyrtle Beach Facts Trivia & History “Myrtle Beach Facts”: Below are some fun and fas...
- 08 Aug 2018Alligator AdventureAlligator Adventure – Myrtle Beach, S.C. Alligator Adventure is located adjacent to Barefoot Landing...
- 16 Jul 2018Myrtle Beach AttractionsMyrtle Beach Attractions For The Whole Family Myrtle Beach Attractions the entire family can enjoy f...
- 03 Jul 2018Myrtle Beach HistoryMyrtle Beach History Timeline First Settlers to Present Introduction: Myrtle Beach Timeline “F...
- 12 Jun 2018Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Entertainment ComplexComing Soon – Spring 2018 A large 55,000 sq.ft. oceanfront entertainment complex is under cons...
- 06 May 2018Kingston Plantation ResortKingston Plantation 5 Star Gated Luxury Resort The Kingston Plantation Resort is located in Myrtle B...
- 05 May 2018Kingston Plantation DiningKingston Plantation Dining | Oceanfront | Pool Side Kingston Plantation Dining is endless. You can...
- 03 May 2018The Landing Kingston Plantation Fitness/SpaKingston Plantation Fitness and Spa “The Landing” The Landing at Kingston Plantation is...