Myrtle Beach Kid’s Attractions, Entertainment and Activities!
Q: What do you call the seagulls that live by the Bay?
Q: What did the beach say to the surfer?
A: Nothing… it just waved.
Q: What do you say when the beach asks you to walk on it?
Q: Why didn’t the poodle want to go to the beach?
A: It didn’t want to be a hot dog.
Q: What happens when you go to the beach and throw your hat in the water?
A: It gets wet!
Q: What do you call a Hogwarts professor who goes to the beach?
A: A sandwitch
Q: What did the beach say when it saw the tide come in?
A: Long time no sea.
Q: How do you pay the fee to get on a beach?
A: You use sand dollars.
Q: Why did the crab cross the beach?
A: To get to the other tide.
Q: Where does a fish go to borrow money?
A: The loan shark
Q: What do whales eat for dinner?
A: Fish and ships
Q: Why do people swim at salt water beaches?
A: Because a pepper beach would make them sneeze
Q: What did one tidal pool say to the other tidal pool?
A: Show me your mussels.
Q: Which legendary singer do beach resorts love to host?
A: Dinah Shore
Q: What card game do anglers play at the beach?
A: Go fish.
Q: What did the boy say after a long day at the beach?
A: Mommy, I’m surf bored.
Q: What do trains do during the summer?
A: Play beach trolleyball
Q: What do toads drink when they go to the beach?
A: Ice cold Croak-o-cola.
Q: Why did they call the police during the summer beach concert?
A: Something fishy was going on.
Q: What did the family do when they arrived at the summer breach resort?
A: They shellabrated.
Q: What kind of fruit tree grows at the beach?
A: Crab apple trees.
Q: What do you call a labrador at the beach in August?
A: A hot dog
Q: What kind of dessert do you serve at a summer beach party?
A: Beach pie.
Q: What kind of sandwiches can you make at the beach?
A: Peanut butter and jellyfish sandwiches.
Q: What do you call a cat who lives at the beach?
A: Sandy claws.
Q: What did the pig say while laying out at the beach?
A: I’m bacon
Q: What is the strongest animal at the beach?
A: The mussels.
Q: What did the beach say to the people who came back for the summer?
A: Long time no sea.
Q: What’s the best day of the week to go to the beach?
Q: What do you call a French man who wears beach sandals?
A: Phillipe Phloppe.
Q: What do you call a snowman at the beach?
A: A puddle.
Q: Which fish is the most famous at the beach?
A: Star fish
Q: Which comedian loves going to the beach?
A: Pauly Shore
Q: Why don’t oysters give to charity?
A: Because they’re shellfish
Q: What does a mermaid wear to maths lessons?
A: An algae-bra
Q: Where do shellfish go to borrow money?
A: The prawn broker
Q: What does seaweed say when it’s stuck at the bottom of the sea?
A: “Kelp! Kelp!”
Q: What is the best way to communicate with a fish?
A: Drop it a line!
Q: Why does it take pirates so long to learn the alphabet?
A: Because they spend years at C!
Q: What happened to the shark that swallowed a bunch of keys?
A: It got lockjaw
Q: Did you hear about the red ship that collided with the blue ship?
A: All the sailors were marooned
Q: Why are there fish at the bottom of the sea?
A: Because they dropped out of school
Homeowner’s Private Page
- 11 Mar 2020Protected: South Hampton Homeowners
- 12 Jan 2021SOHO – Steaks, Seafood, SushiSOHO Steaks, Seafood & Sushi is located outside the Kingston Plantation across from CVS at 9715...
- 16 Dec 2020Myrtle Beach New Year’s Eve 2020/2021Myrtle Beach New Year’s Eve is the place to be. The beach is a great way to make the New Year memor...
- 01 Dec 2020December Events in Myrtle BeachChristmas at Pirates Voyage Click On Link Above for Dates Venue: Pirates Voyage Address: 8907 North...
- 17 Nov 2020Thanksgiving Dinner Restaurants 2020Local Myrtle Beach dining options for your Thanksgiving Day meal. Dine in or carry out available...
- 03 Oct 2020Myrtle Beach Halloween 2020Halloween will be a little different this year with COVID still hanging around. There are a few eve...
- 01 Sep 2020Murrells Inlet Express WatersportsExpress Watersports Murrell’s Inlet, SC We have used Express Watersports for many of our water...
- 04 Aug 2020Hurricanes in Myrtle BeachHurricanes in the Grand Strand, South Carolina Horry County Hurricane Information Emergency-Manageme...
- 01 Jul 2020Myrtle Beach July 2020 EventsLooking for something to do in the Myrtle Beach area for July 4th weekend? Check out these events a...
- 01 Jun 2020Lucy Buffet’s LuLu’sLucy Buffet’s LuLu’s Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach “Lucy Buffett’s LuLu’s in No...
- 01 May 2020Myrtle Beach May ActivitiesPlease check with all venues for cancellation due to the coronavirus. Rivertown Music and Beer Festi...
- 01 Apr 2020Easter Egg Hunts and Events in Myrtle BeachEaster Egg Hunts and Events in the Myrtle Beach Area for 2020. Please check with local businesses ab...
- 12 Mar 2020St Patrick’s Day Myrtle BeachSt Patrick’s Day North Myrtle Beach Parade and Festival Come and gather for the 32nd annual S...