Myrtle Beach Kid’s Attractions, Entertainment and Activities!
Q: What do you call the seagulls that live by the Bay?
Q: What did the beach say to the surfer?
A: Nothing… it just waved.
Q: What do you say when the beach asks you to walk on it?
Q: Why didn’t the poodle want to go to the beach?
A: It didn’t want to be a hot dog.
Q: What happens when you go to the beach and throw your hat in the water?
A: It gets wet!
Q: What do you call a Hogwarts professor who goes to the beach?
A: A sandwitch
Q: What did the beach say when it saw the tide come in?
A: Long time no sea.
Q: How do you pay the fee to get on a beach?
A: You use sand dollars.
Q: Why did the crab cross the beach?
A: To get to the other tide.
Q: Where does a fish go to borrow money?
A: The loan shark
Q: What do whales eat for dinner?
A: Fish and ships
Q: Why do people swim at salt water beaches?
A: Because a pepper beach would make them sneeze
Q: What did one tidal pool say to the other tidal pool?
A: Show me your mussels.
Q: Which legendary singer do beach resorts love to host?
A: Dinah Shore
Q: What card game do anglers play at the beach?
A: Go fish.
Q: What did the boy say after a long day at the beach?
A: Mommy, I’m surf bored.
Q: What do trains do during the summer?
A: Play beach trolleyball
Q: What do toads drink when they go to the beach?
A: Ice cold Croak-o-cola.
Q: Why did they call the police during the summer beach concert?
A: Something fishy was going on.
Q: What did the family do when they arrived at the summer breach resort?
A: They shellabrated.
Q: What kind of fruit tree grows at the beach?
A: Crab apple trees.
Q: What do you call a labrador at the beach in August?
A: A hot dog
Q: What kind of dessert do you serve at a summer beach party?
A: Beach pie.
Q: What kind of sandwiches can you make at the beach?
A: Peanut butter and jellyfish sandwiches.
Q: What do you call a cat who lives at the beach?
A: Sandy claws.
Q: What did the pig say while laying out at the beach?
A: I’m bacon
Q: What is the strongest animal at the beach?
A: The mussels.
Q: What did the beach say to the people who came back for the summer?
A: Long time no sea.
Q: What’s the best day of the week to go to the beach?
Q: What do you call a French man who wears beach sandals?
A: Phillipe Phloppe.
Q: What do you call a snowman at the beach?
A: A puddle.
Q: Which fish is the most famous at the beach?
A: Star fish
Q: Which comedian loves going to the beach?
A: Pauly Shore
Q: Why don’t oysters give to charity?
A: Because they’re shellfish
Q: What does a mermaid wear to maths lessons?
A: An algae-bra
Q: Where do shellfish go to borrow money?
A: The prawn broker
Q: What does seaweed say when it’s stuck at the bottom of the sea?
A: “Kelp! Kelp!”
Q: What is the best way to communicate with a fish?
A: Drop it a line!
Q: Why does it take pirates so long to learn the alphabet?
A: Because they spend years at C!
Q: What happened to the shark that swallowed a bunch of keys?
A: It got lockjaw
Q: Did you hear about the red ship that collided with the blue ship?
A: All the sailors were marooned
Q: Why are there fish at the bottom of the sea?
A: Because they dropped out of school
Word Search Puzzles
- 01 Sep 2023Myrtle Beach HurricanesLooking Back at Myrtle Beach Hurricanes Hurricane Ian 2022 Hurricane Ian made landfall in Georgetown...
- 01 Aug 2023Labor Day Weekend 2023Myrtle Beach starts to wind down Labor Day weekend. The crowds are smaller, kids are back in school...
- 01 Jul 20232023 Myrtle Beach Tide Chart ...
- 06 Jun 20232023 July 4th FireworksPawleys Island 4th of July Parade (July 4, 2023) Pawleys Island Parade is an entertaining community...
- 26 May 2023June 2023 Myrtle Beach EventsMUSIC ON MAIN STREET Families are encouraged to come downtown after work or after a long day on the...
- 17 Apr 2023Taste Of The Market Common TASTE OF THE MARKET COMMON – SPRING 2023 “The Market Common invites neighbors near and far t...
- 01 Apr 2023Spring Break 2023Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, is a good choice for a spring break destination for families along wit...
- 07 Mar 2023Myrtle Beach in AprilApril is coming fast and it’s the time of year Myrtle Beach starts to see warmer temperatures...
- 19 Feb 2023National Fire Protection Association Dryer VentsDryer Vent Cleaning Homeowners have reached out about their dryer vents being plugged up with bird...
- 01 Feb 2023St Patrick’s Day Myrtle BeachSt Patrick’s Day 2023 North Myrtle Beach Parade and Festival “The annual St. Patrick’s D...
- 01 Jan 2023Myrtle Beach Valentine’s Day 2023Spending Valentine’s Day in Myrtle Beach The Grand Strand is full of romantic oceanfront dinin...
- 05 Dec 2022December Events & New Year’s Eve 2022/2023Myrtle Beach New Year’s Eve is the place to be. The beach is a great way to make the New Year memor...
- 25 Nov 2022Coats For Kids Golf Cart RallyCalli Baker’s Golf Cart Parade We have participated in the parade/rally in the past and it is...
- 02 Oct 2022Myrtle Beach/Horry County Laws & RulesHORRY COUNTY BEACH RULES THE KINGSTON PLANTATION Follows Rules for Horry County Not Myrtle Beach. ...
- 08 Aug 2022Myrtle Beach City, SC PopulationMyrtle Beach is a city located in Horry County South Carolina. Myrtle Beach has a 2020 population of...
- 01 Jul 2022Myrtle Beach in JulyMyrtle Beach has much to offer in July. Check out these events and plan your Fourth of July in Myrtl...
- 01 Jun 2022Myrtle Beach July 4th CelebrationPlan ahead to attend one of the fireworks events in the Myrtle Beach area. They are known for great...
- 01 May 2022Myrtle Beach May EventsMyrtle Beach May Parades, Festivals and More May 6th starts off Myrtle Beach May Events with the Sun...
- 06 Mar 2022Myrtle Beach St. Patty’s DayST. Patrick’s Day Parade & Festival North Myrtle Beach St. Patty’s Day Parade and festival...
- 01 Mar 2022Myrtle Beach EasterMyrtle Beach Easter 2022 Events Barefoot Landing Bunny Hop Saturday, March 26th...
- 01 Feb 2022MarshWalk Murrell’s Inlet Restaurant WeekThe MarshWalk is located in Murrell’s Inlet, SC., about a 30-40 minute drive from the the King...
- 07 Nov 2021Thanksgiving Dinner 2021Local Myrtle Beach Dining Options For Your Thanksgiving Day Meal. Dine in or carry out available...
- 01 Oct 2021Myrtle Beach October Events 2021Myrtle Beach October Events 2021….. Happy Halloween! Summer is winding down in the Myrtle Beac...
- 12 Aug 2021Broadway at the Beach New AdditionsThe great shopping, entertainment and dining just keeps coming to Broadway at the Beach. ...
- 12 Aug 2021Barefoot Landing 2021 SeasonBarefoot Landing is located in North Myrtle Beach, SC and has announced several new openings of reta...
- 12 Aug 2021Embassy / Hilton Resort RenovationKingston Resort Renovation 2021-2022 The Embassy has announced their plans to renovate the entire po...
- 01 Aug 2021Beachy CocktailsWhat’s better than your feet in the sand and a drink in hand. Here are some of my favorite Bea...
- 01 Jun 2021River Island AdventuresRiver Island Adventures River Island is a one-of-a-kind destination where guests can escape, explore...
- 02 May 2021May 2021 North Myrtle Beach AttractionsNORTH MYRTLE BEACH ATTRACTIONS North Myrtle Beach (NMB) has many attractions, events and things to d...
- 01 Apr 2021Myrtle Beach Easter Events 20212021 Easter Egg Hunts and Events Please check with local businesses about Easter Egg Hunts and event...