Spending Valentine’s Day in Myrtle Beach
The Grand Strand is full of romantic oceanfront dining and attractions for couples or families.
There’s nothing better than spending time with each other and great food. The views of the ocean, inter-coastal waterway or marsh are an added bonus.
Plan ahead for your Myrtle Beach Valentine’s Day.
Greg Norman’s is the only Australian restaurant in North Myrtle Beach that serve a full menu of wood-grilled steaks and fresh seafood the Outback way. Enjoy dinner overlooking the water with your special Valentine. Greg Norman’s is located at Barefoot Landing and is Sunday-Thursday from 11 am-3 pm, 4:30 pm-9 pm and Friday-Saturday 11 am-3 pm, 4:30 pm-9:30 pm. Call at 843-361-0000 for reservations.
Filet’s Waterfront is a North Myrtle Beach restaurant that offers a menu full of fresh seafood, steak, and sushi. They have a great happy hour that begins at 4 pm each day and features $6 and $7 appetizers as well as discounted delicious sushi and drinks. Enjoy live music, weekly specials, and fun events that they host. Filet’s is open Monday-Saturday from 4-10 pm.
Lucy Buffett’s (Lulu’s) is a great family experience featuring live music, food, and fun! The water views are a perfect setting for Valentine’s Day. Their menu features a wide array of food and they are excellent with allergies of all kinds. LuLu’s is located at Barefoot Landing and is open 7 days a week from 11 am-9 pm, give them a call at 843-491-5011.
“A tradition since basically forever” is their motto. Sea Captain’s house is known for its seafood and great views. They’re open Sunday-Thursday from 4:30-9:00 pm and Friday-Saturday from 4:30-9:30 pm. To make a reservation call 843-448-8082 or reserve online at opentable.com.
This casual beachfront spot has been a Myrtle Beach local and visitor favorite for years. Enjoy lunch and dinner options such as pulled pork, prime rib, and their signature “baby back ribs”. Damon’s is located on the southern tip of the boulevard and is open 7 days a week from 11 am-9 pm.
The Brentwood Restaurant is known for its low country French cuisine. Couples can enjoy a four-course “Prix Fixe” dinner on Saturday the 13th or Sunday the 14th. This romantic dinner is $65 per couple with wine selections available for an additional $25. Seating is limited. Call 843-249-2601 for reservations. The “Prix Fixe” Romantic Dinner menu options may be found online.
Other Valentine’s Day Activities
Take to the seas and enjoy a romantic cruise on the Enchantress, a 44’ Caribbean sailing yacht. The Enchantress is the area’s largest chartered sailboat offering guests a variety of cruise options. For couples, Enchanted Sailing Charters offers 4 romantic cruises.
- Sunset Dinner Cruise:
- Sunset Cruise:
- Proposal/Anniversary Cruise:
- The “I DO” Cruise:
Known as the Historic Rivertown, Conway is full of history and culture. Downtown Conway specifically is filled with shops and restaurants.
A trip to Huntington Beach State Park is always an adventure. The most romantic thing to do is a stroll through the National Historic Landmark, the Castle. It’s easy to get lost in the experience as you venture through the many rooms, halls, and gardens of the castle. There is small admission into the Castle.
For the best nightlife found all in one location, visit Broadway at the Beach. There are plenty of restaurants and shops to keep you entertained during the day and comes to life when the sun goes down.
Duplin Winery is combining the best of both worlds – wine tasting and live music. Couples can sip wine on the Courtyard Patio while enjoying live music by local musicians. See the currently scheduled musicians online.
Murrells Inlet MarshWalk is comprised of 7 locally-owned restaurants that all feature fresh, locally-sourced seafood. Throughout the year, live music is played nightly up and down the MarshWalk. After enjoying a scrumptious meal, you and your significant other can stroll along the MarshWalk enjoying a variety of live music while sipping on your favorite cocktail.
If you and your significant other love being outdoors there is plenty to do in the Gardens. With over 9,000 acres of landscaped gardens visitors can look forward to handmade sculptures scattered throughout the facilities. There also an on-site zoo, riverboat tours of the Waccamaw River, and on-site dining.
Homeowner’s Private Page
- 01 Jan 2023Myrtle Beach Valentine’s Day 2023
- 05 Dec 2022December Events & New Year’s Eve 2022/2023
- 25 Nov 2022Coats For Kids Golf Cart Rally
- 04 Oct 2022Halloween On The Marshwalk
- 02 Oct 2022Myrtle Beach/Horry County Laws & Rules
- 01 Oct 2022Hurricanes in Myrtle Beach
- 01 Sep 2022Labor Day Weekend 2022
- 08 Aug 2022Myrtle Beach City, SC Population
- 01 Jul 2022Myrtle Beach in July
- 01 Jun 2022Myrtle Beach July 4th Celebration
- 01 May 2022Myrtle Beach May Events
- 18 Apr 2022Spring Break 2022
- 05 Apr 2022Myrtle Beach in April
- 06 Mar 2022Myrtle Beach St. Patty’s Day
- 01 Mar 2022Myrtle Beach Easter
- 01 Feb 2022MarshWalk Murrell’s Inlet Restaurant Week
- 07 Nov 2021Thanksgiving Dinner 2021
- 01 Oct 2021Myrtle Beach October Events 2021
- 12 Aug 2021Broadway at the Beach New Additions
- 12 Aug 2021Barefoot Landing 2021 Season
- 12 Aug 2021Embassy / Hilton Resort Renovation
- 01 Aug 2021Beachy Cocktails
- 01 Jun 2021River Island Adventures
- 02 May 2021May 2021 North Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 01 Apr 2021Myrtle Beach Easter Events 2021
- 03 Mar 2021MarshWalk Restaurant Week
- 01 Mar 2021Spring Break in Myrtle Beach
- 12 Jan 2021SOHO – Steaks, Seafood, Sushi
- 01 Dec 2020December Events in Myrtle Beach
- 03 Oct 2020Myrtle Beach Halloween 2020
- 01 Sep 2020Murrells Inlet Express Watersports
- 01 Jul 2020Myrtle Beach July 2020 Events
- 01 Jun 2020Lucy Buffet’s LuLu’s
- 01 May 2020Myrtle Beach May Activities
- 01 Feb 2020Kingston Plantation New Owners
- 11 Jan 2020Myrtle Beach Water & Oceanfront Dining
- 20 Aug 2019Myrtle Beach Medical and Dental
- 04 Jun 2019Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 10 Jan 2019Marsh Walk, Murrell’s Inlet
- 21 Nov 2018Lucy Buffett’s LuLu’s