The MarshWalk is located in Murrell’s Inlet, SC., about a 30-40 minute drive from the the Kingston Plantation Resort. See below for some fun eating and drinking events for February with great marsh views.
“Join us for our 2nd Annual MarshWalk Restaurant Week right here on the Murrells Inlet MarshWalk featuring Jamie Sanderson, The Culinary Encourager February 21st-25th!
Eight restaurants to dine, all featuring amazing three-course menus for only $35, with only five days to try all of the special menu items prepared by our award winning MarshWalk chefs- for these FIVE DAYS only, February 21st-25th! Our menu boasts amazing steam pots, sushi, the most savory steaks, and of course – the freshest seafood!”
“It’s The Perfect Time Of The Year For The Great Flavors At The 8th Annual Taste Of The MarshWalk On February 26th & 27th, From 11AM To 4 PM. Sample The Chef’s Favorite Dishes From Each Of Our Eight Award-Winning Restaurants. Local Artisans, Crafters, Live Music, And Kids’ Activities Will Line The MarshWalk Both Days For A Fun Filled Weekend In The Inlet.
Small Dish Tastings Will Include The Areas Freshest Local Seafood As Well As Non-Seafood Items For The Land Lovers, Available At $3-$5 Per Sample.
Live Music Will Include Local Favorites. Local Artists, Jewelry Designers, Crafters, And Unique Clothing Items Will Be Featured Among The Many Available Vendors. Bounce Houses, Games, A Petting Zoo, And Much More Will Easily Keep The Kids Entertained.
The MarshWalk Group Is A Collaboration Of Seven Restaurants Along The MarshWalk: Bovine’s, Wahoo’s, Drunken Jack’s, Creek Ratz, Dead Dog Saloon, The Claw House, The Wicked Tuna, And Mojo’s Marina Bar And Grille.
There Is No Fee To Attend This Event As The View, The Music, And The Fun Is Always Free Here On The MarshWalk!
For Vendor Opportunities, Please Click The Application Link Below, Fill Out The Application, And Submit To Brickyardmarketingllc@Gmail.Com
As We Have A Limited Amount Of Vendors That We Will Be Accepting For This Event.”
Check out the MarshWalk’s schedule for live music.
Homeowner’s Private Page
- 11 Mar 2020South Hampton Homeowners
- 01 Jun 2022Myrtle Beach July 4th Celebration
- 01 May 2022Myrtle Beach May Events
- 18 Apr 2022Spring Break 2022
- 05 Apr 2022Myrtle Beach in April
- 06 Mar 2022Myrtle Beach St. Patty’s Day
- 01 Mar 2022Myrtle Beach Easter
- 01 Feb 2022MarshWalk Murrell’s Inlet Restaurant Week
- 03 Jan 2022Myrtle Beach Valentine’s Day 2021
- 05 Dec 2021December Events & New Year’s Eve 2021/2022
- 07 Nov 2021Thanksgiving Dinner 2021
- 01 Oct 2021Myrtle Beach October Events 2021
- 01 Sep 2021Labor Day Weekend 2021
- 12 Aug 2021Broadway at the Beach New Additions
- 12 Aug 2021Barefoot Landing 2021 Season
- 12 Aug 2021Embassy / Hilton Resort Renovation
- 01 Aug 2021Beachy Cocktails
- 01 Jun 2021River Island Adventures
- 02 May 2021May 2021 North Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 01 Apr 2021Myrtle Beach Easter Events 2021
- 03 Mar 2021MarshWalk Restaurant Week
- 01 Mar 2021Spring Break in Myrtle Beach
- 12 Jan 2021SOHO – Steaks, Seafood, Sushi
- 01 Dec 2020December Events in Myrtle Beach
- 03 Oct 2020Myrtle Beach Halloween 2020
- 01 Sep 2020Murrells Inlet Express Watersports
- 04 Aug 2020Hurricanes in Myrtle Beach
- 01 Jul 2020Myrtle Beach July 2020 Events
- 01 Jun 2020Lucy Buffet’s LuLu’s
- 01 May 2020Myrtle Beach May Activities
- 01 Feb 2020Kingston Plantation New Owners
- 11 Jan 2020Myrtle Beach Water & Oceanfront Dining
- 20 Aug 2019Myrtle Beach Medical and Dental
- 04 Jun 2019Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 10 Jan 2019Marsh Walk, Murrell’s Inlet
- 21 Nov 2018Lucy Buffett’s LuLu’s