Express Watersports Murrell’s Inlet, SC
We have used Express Watersports for many of our water activities. They are located in Murrell’s Inlet and offer a variety of water related activities. They have over 18 years of experience in the water sports, parasailing and scuba diving industry.
They offer parasailing, banana boat rides, jet ski and pontoon boat boat rental, scuba diving, kayak and paddle board rentals and many different kinds of cruises from dolphin watch to fishing charters and sunset cruises.
Express Watersports offers scuba diving classes, charters, rental equipment and they have a pool at their location for the classes and lessons.
Murrells Inlet in known as a fishing town and offers many bars, restaurants and activities with fresh seafood on the menus. It was once home to the infamous pirate, Blackbeard. They are proud to be known as the “seafood capital of South Carolina,” The popular MarshWalk comes alive after dark, with live music from several of their waterfront bars and restaurants with spectacular views of the marsh. Along with great waterfront dining and live music, Murrells Inlet is home to Brookgreen Gardens, and Huntington Beach State Park.
There are many annual events in Murrells Inlet and the Marshwalk. So when visiting Murrells Inlet, make a day and evening of it and book a water excursion from Express Watersports.
Homeowner’s Private Page
- 11 Mar 2020Protected: South Hampton Homeowners
- 12 Jan 2021SOHO – Steaks, Seafood, Sushi
- 16 Dec 2020Myrtle Beach New Year’s Eve 2020/2021
- 01 Dec 2020December Events in Myrtle Beach
- 17 Nov 2020Thanksgiving Dinner Restaurants 2020
- 03 Oct 2020Myrtle Beach Halloween 2020
- 01 Sep 2020Murrells Inlet Express Watersports
- 04 Aug 2020Hurricanes in Myrtle Beach
- 01 Jul 2020Myrtle Beach July 2020 Events
- 01 Jun 2020Lucy Buffet’s LuLu’s
- 01 May 2020Myrtle Beach May Activities
- 01 Apr 2020Easter Egg Hunts and Events in Myrtle Beach
- 12 Mar 2020St Patrick’s Day Myrtle Beach