Barefoot Landing is located in North Myrtle Beach, SC and has announced several new openings of retail shops and restaurants for the 2021 season.
The large entertainment complex is located on the Intracoastal Waterway with great views not only of the Waterway but of lakes with alligators, fish and turtles.
New retail stores for the 2021 season include Havens Marketplace, Sea Bags, Spice & Tea Exchange and Shining Sol Candle Co. There is also Byrd House Snacks, the Bake Sale, Toy Kingdom and Mulligans Golf Gift Store.
Coming later in the season will be This & That which is exactly the way it sounds. A little bit of this and that with vendors selling a variety of homemade décor, jewelry and signs located on the Waterway. They will also host a Craft Fair on the lawn located next to their store on occasional Sundays throughout the year.
Barefoot Landing also has the Crooked Hammock Brewery. They are a great family place to eat and drink. The kids can be playing their many outdoor games while the adults sit close by having one of their homemade brews. Tortuga Island is their outdoor bar that hangs over the water for drinking and eating. They serve a selection of their own craft brews, with great backyard cookout style menu items. There are hammocks and fire pits with live music year-round.
LandShark Bar & Grill is also a new addition to Barefoot Landing. This easy-going eatery serving American beach food with a fresh coastal twist, an outdoor stage with live music, plus a waterfront bar and patio seating all overlooking Barefoot Lake. There is a pirate-themed shipwreck play area for the kids.
Barefoot Landing is a one-stop shopping, eatery and entertainment complex for the entire family.
You can also visit Crooked Hammock’s stage across from LuLu’s for family entertainment.
- 01 Sep 2023Myrtle Beach Hurricanes
- 01 Aug 2023Labor Day Weekend 2023
- 01 Jul 20232023 Myrtle Beach Tide Chart
- 06 Jun 20232023 July 4th Fireworks
- 26 May 2023June 2023 Myrtle Beach Events
- 17 Apr 2023Taste Of The Market Common
- 01 Apr 2023Spring Break 2023
- 07 Mar 2023Myrtle Beach in April
- 19 Feb 2023National Fire Protection Association Dryer Vents
- 01 Feb 2023St Patrick’s Day Myrtle Beach
- 01 Jan 2023Myrtle Beach Valentine’s Day 2023
- 05 Dec 2022December Events & New Year’s Eve 2022/2023
- 25 Nov 2022Coats For Kids Golf Cart Rally
- 02 Oct 2022Myrtle Beach/Horry County Laws & Rules
- 08 Aug 2022Myrtle Beach City, SC Population
- 01 Jul 2022Myrtle Beach in July
- 01 Jun 2022Myrtle Beach July 4th Celebration
- 01 May 2022Myrtle Beach May Events
- 06 Mar 2022Myrtle Beach St. Patty’s Day
- 01 Mar 2022Myrtle Beach Easter
- 01 Feb 2022MarshWalk Murrell’s Inlet Restaurant Week
- 07 Nov 2021Thanksgiving Dinner 2021
- 01 Oct 2021Myrtle Beach October Events 2021
- 12 Aug 2021Broadway at the Beach New Additions
- 12 Aug 2021Barefoot Landing 2021 Season
- 12 Aug 2021Embassy / Hilton Resort Renovation
- 01 Aug 2021Beachy Cocktails
- 01 Jun 2021River Island Adventures
- 02 May 2021May 2021 North Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 01 Apr 2021Myrtle Beach Easter Events 2021
- 03 Mar 2021MarshWalk Restaurant Week
- 01 Mar 2021Spring Break in Myrtle Beach
- 12 Jan 2021SOHO – Steaks, Seafood, Sushi
- 01 Dec 2020December Events in Myrtle Beach
- 03 Oct 2020Myrtle Beach Halloween 2020
- 01 Sep 2020Murrells Inlet Express Watersports
- 01 Jul 2020Myrtle Beach July 2020 Events
- 01 Jun 2020Lucy Buffet’s LuLu’s
- 01 May 2020Myrtle Beach May Activities
- 01 Feb 2020Kingston Plantation New Owners
- 11 Jan 2020Myrtle Beach Water & Oceanfront Dining
- 20 Aug 2019Myrtle Beach Medical and Dental
- 04 Jun 2019Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 10 Jan 2019Marsh Walk, Murrell’s Inlet
- 21 Nov 2018Lucy Buffett’s LuLu’s