NORTH MYRTLE BEACH ATTRACTIONS
North Myrtle Beach (NMB) has many attractions, events and things to do just like Myrtle Beach. Not only does NMB have beautiful beaches, you will find music and shows with family-friendly activities. You can take a leisurely boat ride up the coast or book a cruise that includes dinner.
Adventures in the Great Outdoors
NMB offers adventures like jet ski tours, dolphin watch tours and many more water advenbtures with Action Water Sportz. You can also tour the waters on a Glass Bottom Kayak tour. Barefoot Queen Riverboat Cruises offers sightseeing tours and dinner cruises down the Intracoastal Waterway for a relaxing way to enjoy the waters while someone else drives.
NMB Has Family Time Also
There is mini golf on every corner for some family fun.
Lulu’s not only has great inter-coastal waterway view, entertainment, great food they have LuLu’s Beach Arcade, where you can play games and win prizes. They also have an outdoor ropes course. Lulu’s is located in Barefoot Landing.
Nigh Time Entertainment
Barefoot Landing has a little bit of everything. Surrounding a lake, there are spaces for kids to play, parents to shop, and an outdoor stage featuring live acts. It’s the kind of place you can spend all day and still come back for something new tomorrow. Broadway at the Beach also offers shopping, dining and attractions with something for the entire family.
Want a day off from the beach? Duplin Winery offers tastings where experts walk you through the flavor notes of their muscadine wines as you sip away and munch on gourmet cheese dip and crackers. Step out onto the patio to see what live music might be serenading you that day. Duplin Winery is just one of many spots around town where you can catch live entertainment from the afternoon through the evening.
Have dinner and great views at the MarshWalk in Murrells Inlet. You’ll find plenty of restaurants and bars along the marsh with live music almost every night of the week starting.
There are so many different ways to experience North Myrtle Beach, everyone’s trip is different so try something new on your Myrtle Beach visits.
While you are looking for dining options along the Grand Strand, check out the
Dining Options Recommended by South Hampton Homeowners.
Homeowner’s Private Page
- 11 Mar 2020South Hampton Homeowners
- 03 Jan 2022Myrtle Beach Valentine’s Day 2021
- 05 Dec 2021December Events & New Year’s Eve 2021/2022
- 07 Nov 2021Thanksgiving Dinner 2021
- 01 Oct 2021Myrtle Beach October Events 2021
- 01 Sep 2021Labor Day Weekend 2021
- 12 Aug 2021Broadway at the Beach New Additions
- 12 Aug 2021Barefoot Landing 2021 Season
- 12 Aug 2021Embassy / Hilton Resort Renovation
- 01 Aug 2021Beachy Cocktails
- 01 Jul 2021Myrtle Beach in July
- 01 Jun 2021River Island Adventures
- 02 May 2021May 2021 North Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 01 Apr 2021Myrtle Beach Easter Events 2021
- 03 Mar 2021MarshWalk Restaurant Week
- 01 Mar 2021Spring Break in Myrtle Beach
- 12 Jan 2021SOHO – Steaks, Seafood, Sushi
- 01 Dec 2020December Events in Myrtle Beach
- 03 Oct 2020Myrtle Beach Halloween 2020
- 01 Sep 2020Murrells Inlet Express Watersports
- 04 Aug 2020Hurricanes in Myrtle Beach
- 01 Jul 2020Myrtle Beach July 2020 Events
- 01 Jun 2020Lucy Buffet’s LuLu’s
- 01 May 2020Myrtle Beach May Activities
- 01 Feb 2020Kingston Plantation New Owners
- 11 Jan 2020Myrtle Beach Water & Oceanfront Dining
- 20 Aug 2019Myrtle Beach Medical and Dental
- 04 Jun 2019Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 10 Jan 2019Marsh Walk, Murrell’s Inlet
- 21 Nov 2018Lucy Buffett’s LuLu’s