Spring Break is here and right around the corner for many others. Myrtle Beach is one of the top destinations with clean beaches, dining and shopping options on every corner. There are many attractions and activities for couples, friends or families.
Below is a list of some of the best Myrtle Beach places to visit for Spring Break!
Amusement Parks & Entertainment Centers
Myrtle Beach has great family-friendly amusement parks and entertainment centers for a memorable Spring Break.
Broadway Grand Prix is home to seven go-kart tracks, two mini-golf courses, batting cages, an arcade, a carousel, the SkyCoaster, and more!
Family Kingdom is located in downtown Myrtle Beach with tons of rides, games, and concessions.
Fun Plaza Arcade is located in the heart of Myrtle Beach along the famous Boardwalk.
Fun Warehouse is an indoor complex that offers an arcade, roller rink, laser tag, inflatables, party rooms, rollerball, mini-bowling, and a snack bar.
Garden City Pavilion Arcade has a two-level arcade room with classic and newer arcade games.
Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center is easy to spot with King Kong on top of the building. The center features a wax museum, a zombie-themed attraction, and a mirror maze.
House of Blues has great food with live scheduled music located in Barefoot Landing.
Pirate’s Voyage Dinner & Show is a fast paced dinner and entertainment show that features pirates mermaids, tropical birds and much more, it’s not just for kids. Enjoy the show while you feast on a fabulous four-course meal. They are great with allergies and the entertainers and staff are a 5 star enjoyment.
Ripley’s Haunted Adventure is a walk-through haunted house that will send chills up your spine.
Ripley’s Moving Theater has 5-D experience technology while watching a flick on the big screen.
SkyWheel is 200-ft in the air with amazing Myrtle Beach and water views!
The Track Family Fun Park has unlimited fun with two elevated go-kart tracks, Blaster Boats and more. There is also Kids Country and a great arcade.
WonderWorks is located at Broadway at the Beach and is an “upside-down house” full of excitement. This interactive museum has rides, games, hands-on exhibits, an arcade, indoor ropes course, outdoor ropes course, zipline, and more!
Looking for a wild animal adventure during Spring Break? Check out these local attractions.
Alligator Adventure is the reptile capitol of the world located adjacent to Barefoot Landing. It features hundreds of species of reptiles as well as other exotic animals. Alligator Adventure is also home to Utan – the largest crocodile in captivity!
Ripley’s Aquarium is a 85,000 square foot aquarium displaying unique exhibits as well as a shark tunnel, sting-ray bay, a discovery center where you can touch horseshoe crabs, sea urchins, and star fish, and much more.
Waccatee Zoo is a family owned zoo and home to over 100 species of animals like lions, tigers, primates, bears, exotic birds, and much more.
Dining & Nightlife
Murrells Inlet MarshWalk is where you will find restaurants and live music with plenty of safe and fun action. The views are great as you walk along the boardwalk with your favorite cocktail.
LuLu’s is always a great time and specially for events like spring break and holidays. It is owned by Lucy Buffett, Jimmy’s sister and is located water front on the inter-coastal waterway in Barefoot Landing with great views. They have live entertainment and very family friendly. They have special events like noon year’s eve which is a blast, Halloween parties, Easter with the Easter Bunny and many more. There is a rope climbing course and arcade owned by Lucy also next door. They have a large sand area for the kids of all ages. You can sit by the water or in front and people watch.
Duplin Winery offers more sweet wine but there is also other selections. You can sign up for wine tasting and wind down on their outdoor patio with live entertainment. Check out their gift shop and snacks.
LaBelle Amie is another great winery located in Little River with live entertainment, wine tasting and a great gift shop. They offer all different tastes of wine from dry to sweet. (Check to see if they will be open due to COVID)
See Dining Options along the Grand Strand recommended by South Hampton Homeowners.
Express Watersports in Murrell’s Inlet has a wide variety of water related activities for day and night time. After a day on the water enjoy dinner and drinks at one of many dining options at the Marshwalk with great views.
Mini Golf is a great couples, friends or family entertainment and you can find numerous mini golf courses along the Grand Strand.
More Myrtle Beach outdoor attractions for spring break.
Homeowner’s Private Page
- 11 Mar 2020Protected: South Hampton Homeowners
- 01 Sep 2021Labor Day Weekend 2021
- 12 Aug 2021Broadway at the Beach New Additions
- 12 Aug 2021Barefoot Landing 2021 Season
- 12 Aug 2021Embassy / Hilton Resort Renovation
- 01 Aug 2021Beachy Cocktails
- 01 Jul 2021Myrtle Beach in July
- 01 Jun 2021River Island Adventures
- 02 May 2021May 2021 North Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 01 Apr 2021Myrtle Beach Easter Events 2021
- 03 Mar 2021MarshWalk Restaurant Week
- 01 Mar 2021Spring Break in Myrtle Beach
- 03 Feb 2021Myrtle Beach Valentine’s Day 2021
- 12 Jan 2021SOHO – Steaks, Seafood, Sushi
- 16 Dec 2020Myrtle Beach New Year’s Eve 2020/2021
- 01 Dec 2020December Events in Myrtle Beach
- 17 Nov 2020Thanksgiving Dinner Restaurants 2020
- 03 Oct 2020Myrtle Beach Halloween 2020
- 01 Sep 2020Murrells Inlet Express Watersports
- 04 Aug 2020Hurricanes in Myrtle Beach
- 01 Jul 2020Myrtle Beach July 2020 Events
- 01 Jun 2020Lucy Buffet’s LuLu’s
- 01 May 2020Myrtle Beach May Activities
- 01 Feb 2020Kingston Plantation New Owners
- 11 Jan 2020Myrtle Beach Water & Oceanfront Dining
- 20 Aug 2019Myrtle Beach Medical and Dental
- 04 Jun 2019Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 10 Jan 2019Marsh Walk, Murrell’s Inlet
- 21 Nov 2018Lucy Buffett’s LuLu’s