Lucy Buffett Grand Opening of LuLu’s June 9, 2018
On the Alabama Coast in 1998, Lucy Buffett opened her first LuLu’s. LuLu’s Sunset Grill had the reputation of a burger joint with great food. LuLu’s Sunset Grill became a popular restaurant with seating inside and out so people could enjoy the sunsets and eat food recipes from LuLu’s grandmother. Her specialties were fried crab claws, fried green tomatoes and “L.A. Caviar,” her signature black-eyed pea dip.
Her brother Jimmy Buffett has his own beer, Landshark distributed by Budweiser in St. Louis. Lucy’s beer is her Crazy Sista Honey Ale, brewed at Back Forty Beer Co. in Gadsden, Ala.
LuLu’s 2nd location opened close to her brother Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, in Destin, Florida, June 15, 2015.
Which takes us her LuLu’s third location in North Myrtle Beach, SC. LuLu’s is nestled on the shore of the Intracoastal Waterway in Barefoot Landing. The restaurant is open-air with seating for 450 inside and out with its own beach.
To the back of the restaurant is theIntracoastal Waterway and the front has views of the lakes in Barefoot Landing with a sandy play area for kids. There is sand on the side with Corn Hole and another play area for the kids.
New Addition for Lucy Buffett at Barefoot Landing
Opening soon will be an arcade and rope climbing. It will be located by their huge sand pit where kids can play and mom and dad can have a relaxing game of corn hole.
I have been here many times and the food has always been great, their nachos are awesome. They work very well with food allergies. They actually have a manager come out and speak with you and have a special menu for all different allergies.
The atmosphere is the best on theIntracoastal waterway with live music. The staff is another positive. They are friendly and do a great job with their service.
Lucy Buffett came up with a great idea. She offers a card that can be swiped at the time of your purchase to earn 10% towards a future purchase. You can use the discount anytime and it never expires. So present your card when paying and they will add the discount.
They were part of the 2018 Barefoot Landing Halloween party. The staff all dressed up and handed out candy to the trick or treaters, it was cute.
Lulu’s is located in Barefoot Landing, about a five minute drive from the South Hampton in the Kingston Plantation Resort. A must see when in Myrtle Beach!
- 06 Jun 20232023 July 4th Fireworks
- 26 May 2023June 2023 Myrtle Beach Events
- 17 Apr 2023Taste Of The Market Common
- 01 Apr 2023Spring Break 2023
- 07 Mar 2023Myrtle Beach in April
- 19 Feb 2023National Fire Protection Association Dryer Vents
- 01 Feb 2023St Patrick’s Day Myrtle Beach
- 01 Jan 2023Myrtle Beach Valentine’s Day 2023
- 05 Dec 2022December Events & New Year’s Eve 2022/2023
- 25 Nov 2022Coats For Kids Golf Cart Rally
- 04 Oct 2022Halloween On The Marshwalk
- 02 Oct 2022Myrtle Beach/Horry County Laws & Rules
- 01 Oct 2022Hurricanes in Myrtle Beach
- 01 Sep 2022Labor Day Weekend 2022
- 08 Aug 2022Myrtle Beach City, SC Population
- 01 Jul 2022Myrtle Beach in July
- 01 Jun 2022Myrtle Beach July 4th Celebration
- 01 May 2022Myrtle Beach May Events
- 06 Mar 2022Myrtle Beach St. Patty’s Day
- 01 Mar 2022Myrtle Beach Easter
- 01 Feb 2022MarshWalk Murrell’s Inlet Restaurant Week
- 07 Nov 2021Thanksgiving Dinner 2021
- 01 Oct 2021Myrtle Beach October Events 2021
- 12 Aug 2021Broadway at the Beach New Additions
- 12 Aug 2021Barefoot Landing 2021 Season
- 12 Aug 2021Embassy / Hilton Resort Renovation
- 01 Aug 2021Beachy Cocktails
- 01 Jun 2021River Island Adventures
- 02 May 2021May 2021 North Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 01 Apr 2021Myrtle Beach Easter Events 2021
- 03 Mar 2021MarshWalk Restaurant Week
- 01 Mar 2021Spring Break in Myrtle Beach
- 12 Jan 2021SOHO – Steaks, Seafood, Sushi
- 01 Dec 2020December Events in Myrtle Beach
- 03 Oct 2020Myrtle Beach Halloween 2020
- 01 Sep 2020Murrells Inlet Express Watersports
- 01 Jul 2020Myrtle Beach July 2020 Events
- 01 Jun 2020Lucy Buffet’s LuLu’s
- 01 May 2020Myrtle Beach May Activities
- 01 Feb 2020Kingston Plantation New Owners
- 11 Jan 2020Myrtle Beach Water & Oceanfront Dining
- 20 Aug 2019Myrtle Beach Medical and Dental
- 04 Jun 2019Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 10 Jan 2019Marsh Walk, Murrell’s Inlet
- 21 Nov 2018Lucy Buffett’s LuLu’s