The Marsh Walk, Murrell’s Inlet, South Carolina
The Marsh Walk is a 1/2 mile waterfront boardwalk located in the fishing village of Murrells Inlet, South Carolina. The dining and views are well worth a trip when visiting the area. It’s a great place for locals and visitors to come together.
The MarshWalk has some of the beast waterfront dining along the Grand Strand. The restaurants offer the area’s finest restaurants from burgers and fries to fresh seafood, pizzas, steaks and crab. The restaurants include Drunken Jacks, Wahoo’s Fish House, Catfish Johnny’s, The Claw House, Wicked Tuna Grill and Sushi Bar, Bovine’s, Creek Ratz and Deaddog Saloon. You can’t beat the different choices in dining and the views are spectacular.
Taste of the MarshWalk, January 26th & 27th 11:00am – 4:00pm.
It’s a good time to sample the chef’s favorite dishes from eight award-winning restaurants for this 6th annual event. There will be local artisans, crafters, live music, bounce houses, face painting, and games.
You can sample small dishes of the areas freshest seafood and land lovers for $3-$5 per sample.
Don’t forget the 3rd Annual Bloody Mary Showdown sponsored by Tito’s Vodka! Visitors can sample different Blood Marys, then vote for their favorite.
The views, music, and fun are always free, no cover charge.
Luck of the MarshWalk, March 17, 2019
Head to the Marsh Walk for St Patrick’s Day. Live music and drink special are sure to kick your Irishstep dancing into high gear.
July 4th on the MarshWalk July 4, 2019
The boat parade begins from Garden City Point at 12pm. The parade goes through the inlet, past the MarshWalk and south to Morse Park Landing.
The Grand Strand’s largest aeriel Fireworks Show starting at 10pm with an awesome 22 minute fireworks display.
Inlet Clean Up, Thursday, July 5th (11am) – Help clean up debris from the Boat Parade and Fireworks to keep the waters and shoreline clean and safe.
New Year’s Eve 2019/2020
The Marsh Walk for a fun night New Year’s Eve with restaurants offering great dinner and drink specials with live music on all stages!
MarshWalk Masters TBA for 2019
Hushpuppies were perfected in Murrells Inlet . It’s the place where local and visitors have reported a meeting with local ghosts. Murrells Inlet was named by the post office in 1913 and the origin of this name remains a mystery.
The history includes Native American tribes, 16th century Spanish explorers and English colonists. By the 1800s successful rice plantations were producing almost 47 million pounds of rice and were more successful than the tobacco and cotton plantations of the Southeast.
People who visited Murrells Inlet in the 1800s traveled by steamboat and docked at the Wachesaw River Landing. The river steamboats were known for excellent food and many of the steamboats’ cooks settled in Murrells Inlet, giving the area a reputation for savory cuisine long ago.
4025 Hwy 17 Business
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
Homeowner’s Private Page
- 11 Mar 2020Protected: South Hampton Homeowners
- 01 Jul 2020Myrtle Beach July 2020 Events
- 01 Jun 2020Lucy Buffet’s LuLu’s
- 01 May 2020Myrtle Beach May Activities
- 01 Apr 2020Easter Egg Hunts and Events in Myrtle Beach
- 12 Mar 2020St Patrick’s Day Myrtle Beach
- 01 Feb 2020Kingston Plantation New Owners
- 11 Jan 2020Myrtle Beach Water & Oceanfront Dining
- 26 Nov 2019Myrtle Beach Thanksgiving 2019
- 04 Oct 2019Myrtle Beach Halloween
- 01 Sep 2019Hurricanes in Myrtle Beach
- 20 Aug 2019Myrtle Beach Medical and Dental
- 01 Jul 2019Myrtle Beach July 4th Celebration
- 04 Jun 2019Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 16 May 2019Myrtle Beach May Events
- 10 Apr 2019Myrtle Beach Easter
- 19 Feb 2019Marine Life Myrtle Beach
- 10 Jan 2019Marsh Walk, Murrell’s Inlet
- 06 Dec 2018Myrtle Beach New Year’s Eve
- 21 Nov 2018Lucy Buffett’s LuLu’s
- 07 Oct 2018South Hampton
- 14 Sep 2018Myrtle Beach Facts Trivia & History
- 08 Aug 2018Alligator Adventure
- 16 Jul 2018Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 03 Jul 2018Myrtle Beach History
- 12 Jun 2018Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Entertainment Complex
- 06 May 2018Kingston Plantation Resort
- 05 May 2018Kingston Plantation Dining
- 03 May 2018The Landing Kingston Plantation Fitness/Spa