Please check with all venues for cancellation due to the coronavirus.
Rivertown Music and Beer Festival
May 2, 2020
- Venue: Downtown Conway
- Address: Undefined, Conway, SC
- Time: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
On the streets of Downtown Conway, enjoy vendors, great music, a classic car show, good food and a beer tasting zone. The festival is held on Laurel Street and 3rd Avenue in Downtown Conway. No coolers are permitted in the festival zone. To accommodate guests more quickly, the beer zone is cash only.
Admission is FREE!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
11:00 AM Festival Opens
11:00 AM Sally Woody Dancers
12:00 PM Car Show Registration Closes (Car Reg 9AM-12PM)
12:30 PM Chocolate Chip and Company Band (Stage)
2:00 PM Kingstown (Stage)
2:30 PM Car Show Awards @ Palmetto Chevrolet
3:30 PM The Special Blend Experience (Stage)
4:00 PM Tickets sales close for Beer Tasting Zone
4:30 PM Last Call Beer Tasting Zone
5:00 PM Festival Closes
Schedule is subject to change.
Festival Beer Wristband & Cup $TBA
Single Beer Ticket $TBA
Five Beer Tickets $TBA
Beer zone is CASH ONLY! Purchase on-site at intersection of 3rd Avenue and Laurel Street at the beer ticketing tent.
May 9, 2020
- Venue: Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Address: 455 Hospitality Lane,, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
- Time: 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM
RACE DAY: Saturday, May 9, 2020
RACE ADMISSION: KIDS 11 & Under FREE!!
Adult General Admission $15 +tax, Senior 65+ & Military ID discounts available at ticket window.
Indoor Suite Seating – limited availability $50 per person.
BUY RACE TICKETS ONLINE IN ADVANCE www.myrtlebeachspeedway.com or Day of show at ticket window.
RACE ADMISSION TIMES: GRANDSTANDS OPEN 1PM, QUALIFYING 2PM, FAN MEET & GREET & PRE-RACE KID FUN 2:30PM, and GREEN FLAG – FEATURE RACES BEGIN 3PM.
RACE DIVISIONS: NASCAR Late Models, Super Trucks, Chargers, Mini Stocks, Strictly Stock, and Vintage Series.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 843-236-0500
Myrtle Beach Speedway 455 Hospitality Lane, Myrtle Beach 29579, Located off 501, next to Tanger Outlets.
May 14, 2020 – May 28, 2020
- Venue: Horseshoe
- Address: 1 WW South Ocean Blvd.,, North Myrtle Beach, SC
- Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
May 2020 Schedule
Thursday, May 14 – Gary Lowder & Smokin’ Hot (Variety)
Thursday, May 21 – The Catalinas (Beach)
Thursday, May 28 – Ntranze (Variety, Dance)
May 15, 2020 – Sep 18, 2020
- Venue: NMB Park & Sports Complex at the Sandhills Bank Amphitheater in the McLeod Seacoast Meadow
- Address: 150 Citizens Circle,, Little River, SC
- Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Enjoy an evening with your family and friends listening to live music at the amphitheater under the stars. Each concert will feature a different band playing family friendly music. Bring a beach chair or blanket. For your convenience, snacks and drinks will be available for purchase. Tobacco products, coolers, outside food and beverages are not allowed. Concerts are from 7:00 – 9:00 PM. Free Admission & Open to all ages.
Friday, May 15 –
Friday, June 19 – On The Board (Eagles Tribute Band)
Friday, July 17 – Reggie Sullivan (Rock & Soul)
Friday, August 21 – The Tams (Beach)
Friday, September 18 – Wildflowers (Tom Petty Tribute Band)
May 23, 2020
- Venue: Market Common
- Address: Undefined, Myrtle Beach, SC
- Time: 10:30 AM
Farrow Parkway becomes awash in red, white and blue on the Saturday preceding Memorial Day as the Military Appreciation Days Parade sweeps through the Market Common district. Large crowds attend the event, which features a Grand Marshal and Honorary Grand Marshal.
May 24, 2020
- Venue: Ocean Boulevard
- Address: Undefined, Surfside Beach, SC
- Time: 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
Parade starts at the North end of Ocean Boulevard, and continues to Melody Lane.
May 29, 2020 – May 31, 2020
- Venue: Plyler Park
- Address: 1309 N. Ocean Blvd.,, Myrtle Beach, SC
The Myrtle Beach Sun Fun Festival 2020 will be held at Plyler Park, May 29 – 31!
This 3-day festival unofficially marks the start of the summer season here in Myrtle Beach.
Myrtle Beach Sun Fun Festival 2020 details are still being worked out so check back to get the latest scoop.
Homeowner’s Private Page
- 11 Mar 2020South Hampton Homeowners
- 01 May 2022Myrtle Beach May Events
- 18 Apr 2022Spring Break 2022
- 05 Apr 2022Myrtle Beach in April
- 06 Mar 2022Myrtle Beach St. Patty’s Day
- 01 Mar 2022Myrtle Beach Easter
- 01 Feb 2022MarshWalk Murrell’s Inlet Restaurant Week
- 03 Jan 2022Myrtle Beach Valentine’s Day 2021
- 05 Dec 2021December Events & New Year’s Eve 2021/2022
- 07 Nov 2021Thanksgiving Dinner 2021
- 01 Oct 2021Myrtle Beach October Events 2021
- 01 Sep 2021Labor Day Weekend 2021
- 12 Aug 2021Broadway at the Beach New Additions
- 12 Aug 2021Barefoot Landing 2021 Season
- 12 Aug 2021Embassy / Hilton Resort Renovation
- 01 Aug 2021Beachy Cocktails
- 01 Jul 2021Myrtle Beach in July
- 01 Jun 2021River Island Adventures
- 02 May 2021May 2021 North Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 01 Apr 2021Myrtle Beach Easter Events 2021
- 03 Mar 2021MarshWalk Restaurant Week
- 01 Mar 2021Spring Break in Myrtle Beach
- 12 Jan 2021SOHO – Steaks, Seafood, Sushi
- 01 Dec 2020December Events in Myrtle Beach
- 03 Oct 2020Myrtle Beach Halloween 2020
- 01 Sep 2020Murrells Inlet Express Watersports
- 04 Aug 2020Hurricanes in Myrtle Beach
- 01 Jul 2020Myrtle Beach July 2020 Events
- 01 Jun 2020Lucy Buffet’s LuLu’s
- 01 May 2020Myrtle Beach May Activities
- 01 Feb 2020Kingston Plantation New Owners
- 11 Jan 2020Myrtle Beach Water & Oceanfront Dining
- 20 Aug 2019Myrtle Beach Medical and Dental
- 04 Jun 2019Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 10 Jan 2019Marsh Walk, Murrell’s Inlet
- 21 Nov 2018Lucy Buffett’s LuLu’s