Please check with all venues for cancellation due to the coronavirus.
Rivertown Music and Beer Festival
May 2, 2020
- Venue: Downtown Conway
- Address: Undefined, Conway, SC
- Time: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
On the streets of Downtown Conway, enjoy vendors, great music, a classic car show, good food and a beer tasting zone. The festival is held on Laurel Street and 3rd Avenue in Downtown Conway. No coolers are permitted in the festival zone. To accommodate guests more quickly, the beer zone is cash only.
Admission is FREE!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
11:00 AM Festival Opens
11:00 AM Sally Woody Dancers
12:00 PM Car Show Registration Closes (Car Reg 9AM-12PM)
12:30 PM Chocolate Chip and Company Band (Stage)
2:00 PM Kingstown (Stage)
2:30 PM Car Show Awards @ Palmetto Chevrolet
3:30 PM The Special Blend Experience (Stage)
4:00 PM Tickets sales close for Beer Tasting Zone
4:30 PM Last Call Beer Tasting Zone
5:00 PM Festival Closes
Schedule is subject to change.
Festival Beer Wristband & Cup $TBA
Single Beer Ticket $TBA
Five Beer Tickets $TBA
Beer zone is CASH ONLY! Purchase on-site at intersection of 3rd Avenue and Laurel Street at the beer ticketing tent.
May 9, 2020
- Venue: Myrtle Beach Speedway
- Address: 455 Hospitality Lane,, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
- Time: 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM
RACE DAY: Saturday, May 9, 2020
RACE ADMISSION: KIDS 11 & Under FREE!!
Adult General Admission $15 +tax, Senior 65+ & Military ID discounts available at ticket window.
Indoor Suite Seating – limited availability $50 per person.
BUY RACE TICKETS ONLINE IN ADVANCE www.myrtlebeachspeedway.com or Day of show at ticket window.
RACE ADMISSION TIMES: GRANDSTANDS OPEN 1PM, QUALIFYING 2PM, FAN MEET & GREET & PRE-RACE KID FUN 2:30PM, and GREEN FLAG – FEATURE RACES BEGIN 3PM.
RACE DIVISIONS: NASCAR Late Models, Super Trucks, Chargers, Mini Stocks, Strictly Stock, and Vintage Series.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 843-236-0500
Myrtle Beach Speedway 455 Hospitality Lane, Myrtle Beach 29579, Located off 501, next to Tanger Outlets.
May 14, 2020 – May 28, 2020
- Venue: Horseshoe
- Address: 1 WW South Ocean Blvd.,, North Myrtle Beach, SC
- Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
May 2020 Schedule
Thursday, May 14 – Gary Lowder & Smokin’ Hot (Variety)
Thursday, May 21 – The Catalinas (Beach)
Thursday, May 28 – Ntranze (Variety, Dance)
May 15, 2020 – Sep 18, 2020
- Venue: NMB Park & Sports Complex at the Sandhills Bank Amphitheater in the McLeod Seacoast Meadow
- Address: 150 Citizens Circle,, Little River, SC
- Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Enjoy an evening with your family and friends listening to live music at the amphitheater under the stars. Each concert will feature a different band playing family friendly music. Bring a beach chair or blanket. For your convenience, snacks and drinks will be available for purchase. Tobacco products, coolers, outside food and beverages are not allowed. Concerts are from 7:00 – 9:00 PM. Free Admission & Open to all ages.
Friday, May 15 –
Friday, June 19 – On The Board (Eagles Tribute Band)
Friday, July 17 – Reggie Sullivan (Rock & Soul)
Friday, August 21 – The Tams (Beach)
Friday, September 18 – Wildflowers (Tom Petty Tribute Band)
May 23, 2020
- Venue: Market Common
- Address: Undefined, Myrtle Beach, SC
- Time: 10:30 AM
Farrow Parkway becomes awash in red, white and blue on the Saturday preceding Memorial Day as the Military Appreciation Days Parade sweeps through the Market Common district. Large crowds attend the event, which features a Grand Marshal and Honorary Grand Marshal.
May 24, 2020
- Venue: Ocean Boulevard
- Address: Undefined, Surfside Beach, SC
- Time: 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
Parade starts at the North end of Ocean Boulevard, and continues to Melody Lane.
May 29, 2020 – May 31, 2020
- Venue: Plyler Park
- Address: 1309 N. Ocean Blvd.,, Myrtle Beach, SC
The Myrtle Beach Sun Fun Festival 2020 will be held at Plyler Park, May 29 – 31!
This 3-day festival unofficially marks the start of the summer season here in Myrtle Beach.
Myrtle Beach Sun Fun Festival 2020 details are still being worked out so check back to get the latest scoop.
Homeowner’s Private Page
- 11 Mar 2020Protected: South Hampton Homeowners
- 01 May 2020Myrtle Beach May Activities
- 01 Apr 2020Easter Egg Hunts and Events in Myrtle Beach
- 12 Mar 2020St Patrick’s Day Myrtle Beach
- 01 Feb 2020Kingston Plantation New Owners
- 11 Jan 2020Myrtle Beach Water & Oceanfront Dining
- 26 Nov 2019Myrtle Beach Thanksgiving 2019
- 04 Oct 2019Myrtle Beach Halloween
- 01 Sep 2019Hurricanes in Myrtle Beach
- 20 Aug 2019Myrtle Beach Medical and Dental
- 01 Jul 2019Myrtle Beach July 4th Celebration
- 04 Jun 2019Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 16 May 2019Myrtle Beach May Events
- 10 Apr 2019Myrtle Beach Easter
- 19 Feb 2019Marine Life Myrtle Beach
- 10 Jan 2019Marsh Walk, Murrell’s Inlet
- 06 Dec 2018Myrtle Beach New Year’s Eve
- 21 Nov 2018Lucy Buffett’s LuLu’s
- 07 Oct 2018South Hampton
- 14 Sep 2018Myrtle Beach Facts Trivia & History
- 08 Aug 2018Alligator Adventure
- 16 Jul 2018Myrtle Beach Attractions
- 03 Jul 2018Myrtle Beach History
- 12 Jun 2018Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Entertainment Complex
- 06 May 2018Kingston Plantation Resort
- 05 May 2018Kingston Plantation Dining
- 03 May 2018The Landing Kingston Plantation Fitness/Spa